OTF Exclusive JIO TV + Fiber Channel List (Updated on 24 August 2024)

• Thread starter Thread starter avipersistent
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 519
  • Views Views: Views 221,384
Found :

Channels count decreased to 1028 from 1072 (approx).

Lots of channels removed.
Zee Network major Channels like Zee Cinema, & xplore HD etc are currently not available in Jio TV.

Only regional Zee News channels , Zee bioscope and fewer news channels are still available in Jio TV.

That's the reason of decreased channels. They may be temporarily unavailable.

Last edited:
Bro, kindly correct .
Channel Name is Mathimuguam News instead of Muthumugam News- Old LCN-2026, New LCN- 3007,

@avipersistent bro & @Arindam Chakraborty bro , Verified and updated Tamizh, Telugu , Kannada and Malayalam Channels list.
Thanks for continuous efforts and spending time for all OTF members to update the list regularly.
Bro I am finding time constraints due to overload of work. As I find time I will update the updated and correct LCN changes by end of this month. Kindly bear with me till then.

I also have a question for the moderator/administrator. Is this topic talking about both Jio services ? I mean, both Jio TV (mobile app) and Jio TV+ (for fiber) ? I ask this because I wouldn't want the two to get mixed up.

I also have a question for the moderator/administrator. Is this topic talking about both Jio services ? I mean, both Jio TV (mobile app) and Jio TV+ (for fiber) ? I ask this because I wouldn't want the two to get mixed up.
This thread is only about Jio TV+ on Jio Fiber/Air Fiber

Back
Top Bottom