OTF Exclusive JIO TV + Fiber Channel List (Updated on 24 August 2024)

• Thread starter Thread starter avipersistent
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 519
  • Views Views: Views 222,247
Actually how much channel are working in JioTV+…?

Like entertainment, movie, sport or is it worth to stay with DTH…?

Any senior member @iDJ bro ?

Actually how much channel are working in JioTV+…?

Like entertainment, movie, sport or is it worth to stay with DTH…?

Any senior member @iDJ bro ?
Almost everything I watch are available exception of BBC News and CNN. International channels are treat to have. Disney's kids channels like Hungama, Disney etc. are not available.

Only reason I will prefer to stick to DTH is because of convience. You cannot just flip channels with ease like you do on DTH. I was at my grandma's house last Saturday when two cricket matches were going on at same time. I was so frustrated flipping streams on Hotstar. I ended up subscribing to both Star Sports channels on Tata Sky. If you watch one program at a time go for it. Someone like me who watches multiple football matches and news channels at a time. JioTV+ is not meant for us.

Almost everything I watch are available exception of BBC News and CNN. International channels are treat to have. Disney's kids channels like Hungama, Disney etc. are not available.

Only reason I will prefer to stick to DTH is because of convience. You cannot just flip channels with ease like you do on DTH. I was at my grandma's house last Saturday when two cricket matches were going on at same time. I was so frustrated flipping streams on Hotstar. I ended up subscribing to both Star Sports channels on Tata Sky. If you watch one program at a time go for it. Someone like me who watches multiple football matches and news channels at a time. JioTV+ is not meant for us.
Yes that why I ask you because till day my parent is using DTH Service and it’s convenient for them…I have no time for to watch TV…but if I choose Fiber will it suitable for them..

Yes that why I ask you because till day my parent is using DTH Service and it’s convenient for them…I have no time for to watch TV…but if I choose Fiber will it suitable for them..
For parents who generally watch limited channels Jio Fiber is not required. If you want to watch more FTA channels and max channels in each category with more content and channels not on any DTH( Refer 1st post for Jio TV+ channels list which have a plethora of channels and content ) in this pricepoint ( I pay only 400 for internet and TV both with 14 apps bundled you can go for JIO fiber. Now catchup TV also available.

See, both my grandmother and uncle has Jio Fibers. Both are old people. Grandma is happy with JioFiber because see watches particular serials. So she can enjoy all episodes on Hotstar and Zee5. She only recharges her Tata Play for a seperate TV.

Meanwhile my uncle here has started recharging for cable again because it's inconvenient and time consuming for him to watch news as he is use to flipping channels. He watches news at multiple channels. And it was painful to switch between channels.

My point is if you parents watches movies and serials. Go for it. It won't be inconvenient as you get voice search too. Otherwise if they watch local news, sports etc. DTH is fine.

For parents who generally watch limited channels Jio Fiber is not required. If you want to watch more FTA channels and max channels in each category with more content and channels not on any DTH( Refer 1st post for Jio TV+ channels list which have a plethora of channels and content ) in this pricepoint ( I pay only 400 for internet and TV both with 14 apps bundled you can go for JIO fiber. Now catchup TV also available.
Which jio fiber plan you have subscribed bro?

Back
Top Bottom