OTF Exclusive JioTV+ (JioFiber) TV Channel List

More channels added like Moon TV, Jan Setu,Angel TV ,UBangla,ABP Sanjha ,News21,All sahara group news channels,Pratham Khabar 24*7
DD Arunprabha ,Dabangg,Puthuyugam,35mm,Disha Bhakti,
Don't why they are still not adding Cartoon Network, Pogo, ETV Bal Bharat, & ETV Plus

Top Marathi Channel is not available on Jio TV+ and also News State Maharashtra/Goa is not available on Jio TV+ on Jio Fiber

Does &prive HD channel open from Jio TV+ app for you guys? Opening the channel just opens zee5 app and doesn't redirect to the channel. Facing this issue since 2-3 months

Does &prive HD channel open from Jio TV+ app for you guys? Opening the channel just opens zee5 app and doesn't redirect to the channel. Facing this issue since 2-3 months
Yeah same here I am also facing this issue since 3months

Hello. I have a question. On the jiotv+ platform do you have the option to see the channel resolution ? And if so, in what resolution are the HD channels transmitted ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock