Breaking Jio TV (Cable TV) - Important Updates

as per one site (banned sharing here) cable tv and ott tv app will work simultaneously. They will update after broadcaster arrangements.

If that site is banned from being shared here that means it's source of news is not guaranteed or false.

If Jio TV was there they would have spoken about it in the AGM.

Btw the Jio TV app is not working anymore as per one of the users

If that site is banned from being shared here that means it's source of news is not guaranteed or false.

If Jio TV was there they would have spoken about it in the AGM.

Btw the Jio TV app is not working anymore as per one of the users
The is old version of app not working for me also in fire stick. Lets hope new version of Jio tv is there in latest JIO STB.

Yes tv app not opening for me. This may be the end of jiotv. And end of IPTV even before starting in India
Actually IP TV was failure service in India. We have AP FIBER by Andhra Pradesh state govt. But no HD clarity for HD channels in the above 32 inch TVs.

Actually IP TV was failure service in India. We have AP FIBER by Andhra Pradesh state govt. But no HD clarity for HD channels in the above 32 inch TVs.

Can you please create a new thread with detailed review of AP Fiber if possible?

JIO service is via app on internet n at least that’s what I am getting now all channels of JIO it’s free now

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock