Breaking Jio TV (Cable TV) - Important Updates

Vadirocks

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Guys!

Got Some Exclusive Updates From A Verified Source!

We All Knew Jio Will Be Giving 4K Set Top Boxes But They Didn't Mentioned Anything About Channels And Other Things, Here I Have Got Some Updates!

1. 4K Boxes Which Will Be Providing By Jio Will Be Compatible To Use Any Of Jio Acquired LCO's Services, Hathway, DEN, GTPL, Etc,,,

2. Existing Hathway, DEN, GTPL Boxes Will Be Swapped And Given 4K Boxes

3. All The Channels Which Are Available In Jio TV App Will Available Through This Box (Zee Channels Also Will Be Added In 4K Box)

4. Attractive Packages & Prices, (Will Give Heart Attacks To DTHs - Claims Source)

More Updates Awaits,,,,,,

3. All The Channels Which Are Available In Jio TV App Will Available Through This Box (Zee Channels Also Will Be Added In 4K Box)

4. Attractive Packages & Prices, (Will Give Heart Attacks To DTHs - Claims Source)

Agree with Ur point 1 and 2

But, the headend of these mso are different and not same. Jio TV has many channels like sky news that can't be carried on cable network due to downlink permission. Same for local channels that Jio TV has.

What ever channels these MSO headend have now will be offered. Remember just the STB is being changed from Hathway/DEN/GTPL to Jio Android STB.

Hathway already has such STB called Hathway android play box.

And TRAI rules will apply to these MSO so how can they reduce their pack rates ??? Unless they reduce NCF. But DTH operators will also be quick to change their prices.

Last edited:
I had a doubt? Did the TV channels available through internet or as normal cable TV?

Attractive Packages & Prices, (Will Give Heart Attacks To DTHs - Claims Source)

More Updates Awaits,,,,,,
What is the point of saying this if you are not providing actual rates?

Using words like "Heart attack" is not right.

So waiting for what magic Jio is going to throttle DTH packages.
@Vadirocks bro made a thread during the implementation of Trai's rule about decreasing subscription rates of channels within 3 months. Now its month 5(Don't think I am distrusting this thread)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock