Breaking Jio TV (Cable TV) - Important Updates

You Mean To Say Jio Didn't Find Any Loop Holes When Jio Launched?

Or Did Govt Not In Favor Of Jio?

Definitely He Will Come Up With Attractive Packages And Prices Combo!

It's not possible. What's the area that is covered by Hathway DEN GTPL??? I many cities it's not there. Also what's the probability that Jio fiber and it's MSO will be available at many locations???

No one helped anyone. Why u think Jio stopped it's jiotv app that they were testing in their STB ?? U must have seen in YouTube

Ha Ha Ha Ha!

If You Observe Prices Of Launching Time And Present, The Rates Are Really Came Down!

But Many Broadcasters Played Smart By Fixing High Price Compared To Bulk Deal In Pre-TRAI Regime
That was just like pumping out some water from sea. And your thread then predicted a mass depletion in rates. I think you just assumed it from this theory👉Higher rates- Viewership down- Broadcasters forced to reduce rates. I am not against assumptions, but you created a dedicated thread projecting it as an authentical information.

That was just like pumping out some water from sea. And your thread then predicted a mass depletion in rates. I think you just assumed it from this theory👉Higher rates- Viewership down- Broadcasters forced to reduce rates. I am not against assumptions, but you created a dedicated thread projecting it as an authentical information.

That's The Industry Bro!

Nobody Can't Predict Accurately The Future Outcome!

Just En Example As Jio Itself Announced Jio GigaTV Now They Withdrawn That!

Some Times It Happens And Sometimes It Doesn't.

It's not possible. What's the area that is covered by Hathway DEN GTPL??? I many cities it's not there. Also what's the probability that Jio fiber and it's MSO will be available at many locations???

No one helped anyone. Why u think Jio stopped it's jiotv app that they were testing in their STB ?? U must have seen in YouTube

I Have Mentioned In 1st Post As More Details Awaits,,,,,,

For All Other Questions I Don't Have Answer, But I Feel They Will Do,,,,

Primarily Their Target Will Be Major Cities,,,,,

Let's See The Outcome

had it been crashing packages/ prices they (bhaiyaji, bhabhji, bachche) would hv gone gung ho yesterday.

one is we have to understand that DTH players like Dish TV, Tata Sky, Airtel have high quality of system engineers & software, thats why all the broadcaster bouquets are available to the all DTH players. But MSO like GTPL, Hathway, Den are not have that kind of big corporate offices & system software & engineers, they are spreaded in very few localities of Metro & A1 city only.
So, how can we expect JIO is depended of that small scales MSO- who is tring to start their Fiber plan in 1600 cities.

I asked my local jio executive and he said that " The box provided by jio will have jio tv app. It will stream on internet like normal jio app on smartphone. Upon asking about data usage by app he said that the app's data usage will not be taken into account.'' So may be they will give something like a freepass to jio app. Means jio tv app will have unlimited access to data.

I asked my local jio executive and he said that " The box provided by jio will have jio tv app. It will stream on internet like normal jio app on smartphone. Upon asking about data usage by app he said that the app's data usage will not be taken into account.'' So may be they will give something like a freepass to jio app. Means jio tv app will have unlimited access to data.

That was the old model prior to TRAI order.

Yesterday AGM they didn't speak of Jio TV app. If they indeed had the app why did Mr Ambani said he will tie up with LCO.?.

Also yesterday demo of the STB they only showed Jio call, Jio cinema, Jio Games, JioSavan. No mention of Jio TV.

Probably the person u spoke to is not updated yet as the AGM just happened yesterday

Read this Reliance Jio’s set-top-box to accept broadcast cable TV signals from local cable operators - ET Telecom

Last edited:
I asked him yesterday before AGM. But TRAI order is applicable on jio tv app? How? Isn't it is just like another online streaming site? ...

I asked him yesterday before AGM. But TRAI order is applicable on jio tv app? How? Isn't it is just like another online streaming site? ...

No. TRAI order is applicable to IPTV also. Hence they may have changed their plan.

Otherwise you also think, why would they collaborate with cable operators and take their signals if they could provide Jio TV app ???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock