Breaking Jio TV (Cable TV) - Important Updates

So waiting for what magic Jio is going to throttle DTH packages.
@Vadirocks bro made a thread during the implementation of Trai's rule about decreasing subscription rates of channels within 3 months. Now its month 5.
All are at MRP only! They are earning more profits than earlier!

So waiting for what magic Jio is going to throttle DTH packages.
@Vadirocks bro made a thread during the implementation of Trai's rule about decreasing subscription rates of channels within 3 months. Now its month 5(Don't think I am distrusting this thread)

Ha Ha Ha Ha!

If You Observe Prices Of Launching Time And Present, The Rates Are Really Came Down!

But Many Broadcasters Played Smart By Fixing High Price Compared To Bulk Deal In Pre-TRAI Regime

Agree with Ur point 1 and 2

But, the headend of these mso are different and not same. Jio TV has many channels Like sky sports, sky news that can't be carried on cable network due to downlink permission. Same for local channels that Jio TV has.

What ever channels these MSO headend have now will be offered. Remember just the STB is being changed from Hathway/DEN/GTPL to Jio Android STB.

Hathway already has such STB called Hathway android play box.

And TRAI rules will apply to these MSO so how can they reduce their pack rates ??? Unless they reduce NCF. But DTH operators will also be quick to change their prices.

For LCO & DTH Cable TV Act Will Be Applicable!

They Are Allowed Only MIB Permitted Channels On Their Platforms!

I'm Trying To Gather More Information On Jio's Schemes But All Roads Blocked!

Agree with Ur point 1 and 2

But, the headend of these mso are different and not same. Jio TV has many channels Like sky sports, sky news that can't be carried on cable network due to downlink permission. Same for local channels that Jio TV has.

What ever channels these MSO headend have now will be offered. Remember just the STB is being changed from Hathway/DEN/GTPL to Jio Android STB.

Hathway already has such STB called Hathway android play box.

And TRAI rules will apply to these MSO so how can they reduce their pack rates ??? Unless they reduce NCF. But DTH operators will also be quick to change their prices.
Jio TV have Sky Sports ??

For LCO & DTH Cable TV Act Will Be Applicable!

They Are Allowed Only MIB Permitted Channels On Their Platforms!

I'm Trying To Gather More Information On Jio's Schemes But All Roads Blocked!

Yes that's what I said. No how can Jio MSOs give good offer when rates are set by broadcasters?

TRAI rules also applicable to IPTV

Now it is interesting to see what loophole will Mr. Ambani find and give us all HD/4K Channels at dirt cheap rates.

Yes that's what I said. No how can Jio MSOs give good offer when rates are set by broadcasters?

TRAI rules also applicable to IPTV

You Mean To Say Jio Didn't Find Any Loop Holes When Jio Launched?

Or Did Govt Not In Favor Of Jio?

Definitely He Will Come Up With Attractive Packages And Prices Combo!

Ambani Keeps Everyone In Guessing,,,,,,,,,,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock