Good News Jio Prime Validity Extended till 31st March 2019 for Exisiting Prime Users at Free

Facing lot of issues in Jio today, i applied for Prime extension today morning. After that i am facing frequent No Signal, and some sites are not opening at all. Web page not available.

I tried many times by clicking the get now red banner and got the confirm to extend the Jio Prime membership option. But when I pressed confirm nothing happened and now the red banner is also gone. Dont know whats happening with my case.

But slow response is due to the busy server since many are trying to extend their prime membership. I could very well remember my college days when trying to get my results in Anna University sites due to the busy servers.

Edited for adding images:
b6rb0j.jpg

aeti5i.jpg

Last edited:
Exactly +1 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::geek::geek:(y)(y)

But later was checked after 6 to 7 hrs only though b4 that i got my result via my friends :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::devilish::devilish:(y):p:p
Hahah I also did that sometimes bro. But during my first year I didnt leave until I got to see my result even during the server busy sessions. Pheww thats really a big task low speed internet during those days. This Jio Prime wait is even more than that because now we are accessing in high speed networks yet the server is busy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock