Reliance Jio offers additional data to Prime users on recharging before March 31

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio has launched a buy one get one free offer for Jio Prime users. As part of the offer, those recharging with Rs 303, Rs 499 and above before March 31 will get additional benefits.

Customers recharging with Rs 303 will get an add-on of Rs 201 which will give 5 GB free data. For Rs 499 and above, customers will get a free add-on of Rs 301 which gives 10 GB of free data.

The benefit of the free-add on will be given automatically by Jio.

Reliance Jio has also revised its plans post the announcement of Jio Prime Membership. The telco has come up with its range of new plans for both Jio Prime users and non-Prime users.

While prepaid users can choose from daily, monthly and year-long plans, ranging from Rs 19 to Rs 9,999, post-paid users have three plans at Rs 303, Rs 999. In both categories, users Rs 499 and can opt for boosters when they exhaust their high-speed data limits.

The difference between Prime and non-Prime memberships widens for longer validity periods, effectively offering non-members data at higher prices.

Reliance Jio: Reliance Jio offers additional data to Prime users on recharging before March 31, Telecom News, ET Telecom

Great Move my Mr Mukesh Ambani to promote Jio Prime offer this shows his class were as our Boss Mr Anil Ambani Rcom is next to useless service to customers should learn something from his brother how to build up business n think about Customers.

Jio Rockss!!

sivakumar79 said:
If I recharging today. Plan activation on 1st April?

Your plan will be activated immediately :k

if choosing 499 plan , how will it work? 2GB per day? So how that Extra 10GB will add to daily?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock