Reliance Jio offers additional data to Prime users on recharging before March 31

Dear Customer,
Recharge of Rs. 99 is successful for your Jio number
Entitlement: 1) You are now enrolled for Jio Prime Membership which entitles you to additional data benefits valid from 01-April-2017 to 31-March-2018. 2) For prepaid, the base plan is now changed to Prepaid Base Plan-149. 3) Plan benefits for postpaid will be applied once Auto Pay and eBill have been configured. 4) Please visit MyJio and Jio.com for more details.
Validity:31-Mar-18 23:59
Transaction ID :
To manage your account with MyJio app, click www.jio.com/GetMyJio
Thank you,
Team Jio

AfsalAhamed said:
No. You will get 2GB daily as promised when you exhausted all 2GB Quota for a day lets say today only then that 10 GB will be used. 10 GB needs to be used this way with in first 30 days I think.

can i get unlimited night data(2am-5am) after subscribing..the prime membership??

virat555 said:
can i get unlimited night data(2am-5am) after subscribing..the prime membership??
No..Unlimited Night Data Is Not Applicable For Prime Members.

Jagadeesh said:
No..Unlimited Night Data Is Not Applicable For Prime Members.

Now, where is this mentioned bro? Please post ss for the confirmation.
Update: Jagadeesh bro confirmed with ss. No happy hours available from 1st April.

a354bd701ad4e5006085a0163941c26d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock