Breaking Jio increasing tariff from 6 December

• Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 155
  • Views: Views 28,843
@DJ Roy bro. They are increasing price of AIO packs too. We had discussed it yesterday.

Do an advance recharge now.
No,jio is my secondary sim i m recharging it only because of jio tv but i also have idea sim which is my main no. so,let's see whose packs will be cheaper will recharge accordingly

No,jio is my secondary sim i m recharging it only because of jio tv but i also have idea sim which is my main no. so,let's see whose packs will be cheaper will recharge accordingly
And hopefully may be by the time next recharge date come some relief to customers to the telecom authority right bro

And hopefully may be by the time next recharge date come some relief to customers to the telecom authority right bro
Agree with you bro lets hope for the best but few customers may go with less data and cheaper plans

You don't need data hungry Jio TV when you get Hotstar, Zee5, Sony LIV etc. for free.

Talking about relief. They are thinking about setting floor price which is NCF equivalent for telecom industry.

I have a queue ₹1699 plan & ₹209 main balance so thinking about purchasing ₹198 plan from main balance call is not my priority

Government is looting ...first dth now mobile tariff plan hikes...back to 8 year old tariffs😢 with fup limit there will no concept of unlimited...
One side salary hikes and job hikes have reduced in other side all basic elements price are increasing

Modi 🙏

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock