Breaking Jio increasing tariff from 6 December

• Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 155
  • Views: Views 28,794
Then the price will be same across all.

Others may give RS 50 cashbacks or extra data
yeah.. they'll probably give App Offer 400mb extra per day like they are giving now & ₹50 Discount Vouchers.. So overall price will be ₹549 or something like that

That's different. Those plans didn't give any off-net minutes. One needed to buy them separately. The new plans will include off-net minutes within the plan price and will have an FUP. This is the real hike. 399 plan with 40 percent hike will be 459. Let's see what the FUP will be in Jio.
Not 459 it's 559

9WYq8GH.jpg

No more confusion. It's available till 5 December. Users can choose these older packs. I've got this notification from My Jio app.

My 444 plan is valid till Feb 2020 it's time to switch to pigeon service 😂
All are showing there true colours now
All rates benefiting these companies what about customers
They all are forgetting one thing customers are the king what if we will stop using there net services I know that's sounds illogical 😭

@DJ Roy bro. They are increasing price of AIO packs too. We had discussed it yesterday.

Do an advance recharge now.
That's bad. I won't do advance recharge as the connection of any operator is not stable here man. Plus I believe in short time benefits. I am unwilling to lock my ₹1699 funds for no guarantee of stable service.
Telecom industry has become a cartel now 😅
So when prices were down. They were our fairy godmothers? 😄

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock