Jio Fibre effect BSNL Broadband may cut tariff ..

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 3,877
From where have u got this pic bcoz nowhere on internet its mentioned that 1199 plan has flat 4mbps.

From where have u got this pic bcoz nowhere on internet its mentioned that 1199 plan has flat 4mbps.
Told earlier that I got this information from TDM of my area and asked him to share the pic of that information so he did that.

Please read the text in the pic mate, it clearly says "flat upto 4Mbps"

Plans which have FUP have that mentioned clearly on the plan pic.
I have this 1199 plan since last year, now after a week I got a pop-up that asks me if I want to retain speed, then add on package available, otherwise continue at reduced speed

I have this 1199 plan since last year, now after a week I got a pop-up that asks me if I want to retain speed, then add on package available, otherwise continue at reduced speed
OK. That's strange though as I have not received any pop up even though I have used more than 22 GB and am still getting 4Mbps speed.

May be this plan is only for MP circle.

Bsnl is known to provide different plans in different circles.

No way. Bsnl has all India same plans. Except Delhi n Mumbai where there is MTNL.

No way. Bsnl has all India same plans. Except Delhi n Mumbai where there is MTNL.
Nope. Bsnl has circle and city specific plans. They are not mentioned on the bsnl website, but local websites and exchanges have that info. Bsnl cannot compete with private companies if they dont offer different plans per city/circle.

they can keep 100GB as FUP/Month
my average monthly use is around 70-80GB/Month

Just asking at 4Mbps bro.. now they have increased FUP of plans from 675 and base speed to 4Mbps on some other plans.
am long user of BSNL BB right from 2007. at that time the base speed was 512Kbps and plan cost was 575 for combo unlimited. Then gradually increased to 625, then 675.

After Jio entered into telecom, they increased the base speed to 1Mbps without any extra cost. So just think what they were doing all these day with base speed of 512.
also introduced a combo unlimited plan of 499.

sooner they should increase the base speed, otherwise they will be out of competition
Yes.2005 bsnl had 256 kbps, 2010 512kbps, 2015 1 mbps as base speed.All over india users tweeting bsnl to increase base speed to 4mbps.private players like airtel, act providing good fup like 100 gb, 150gb but bsnl still not upgraded its speed. From 2005 to 2015 its taken 10 years to upgrade speed 256kbps to 1mbps.worst.i dont get any other connection in my area otherwise i would have thrown this long before.

Wrong info.1199 plan 4mbps upto 20gb after that 2mbps flat

Found the plan, it's for MP only and the details are available in MP Bsnl site.

If still anyone have doubts you can check the bsnl MP website yourself and check Offer for BSNL Land line on the site, you will get a pdf which contain the details which I have attached.

7ef1719f4ecabf1c401e782d82452481.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock