Jio Fibre effect BSNL Broadband may cut tariff ..

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 3,903
if you're pasting it here through a desktop browser,
right click-> paste as plain text..

that will help.

don't want to decrease the price. ready to pay 499 per month.
increase the speed atleast to 4Mbps without FUP

No chance for this not only BSNL in any teleco. in our country

Coz still we are developing country

they can keep 100GB as FUP/Month
my average monthly use is around 70-80GB/Month

Just asking at 4Mbps bro.. now they have increased FUP of plans from 675 and base speed to 4Mbps on some other plans.
am long user of BSNL BB right from 2007. at that time the base speed was 512Kbps and plan cost was 575 for combo unlimited. Then gradually increased to 625, then 675.

After Jio entered into telecom, they increased the base speed to 1Mbps without any extra cost. So just think what they were doing all these day with base speed of 512.
also introduced a combo unlimited plan of 499.

sooner they should increase the base speed, otherwise they will be out of competition

they can keep 100GB as FUP/Month
my average monthly use is around 70-80GB/Month

Just asking at 4Mbps bro.. now they have increased FUP of plans from 675 and base speed to 4Mbps on some other plans.
am long user of BSNL BB right from 2007. at that time the base speed was 512Kbps and plan cost was 575 for combo unlimited. Then gradually increased to 625, then 675.

After Jio entered into telecom, they increased the base speed to 1Mbps without any extra cost. So just think what they were doing all these day with base speed of 512.
also introduced a combo unlimited plan of 499.

sooner they should increase the base speed, otherwise they will be out of competition

Their network will crash if they allow 100 GB fup.

now they are giving base speed at 1Mbps without any FUP.
increasing to 2 or 4 Mbps will not do anything harm to their n/w

already they are giving 100GB FUP at 4Mbps at around 1800.
100GB at 8Mbps for 2300
100GB at 16Mbps for 2650
100GB at 24Mbps for 3450

FTTH starting at 1045 with FUP of 50GB at 20Mbps speed

now they are giving base speed at 1Mbps without any FUP.
increasing to 2 or 4 Mbps will not do anything harm to their n/w

already they are giving 100GB FUP at 4Mbps at around 1800.
100GB at 8Mbps for 2300
100GB at 16Mbps for 2650
100GB at 24Mbps for 3450

FTTH starting at 1045 with FUP of 50GB at 20Mbps speed
They are giving 4Mbps flat on Plan 1199/-, their best plan hands down. The site don't reflect that but I have been told by the TDM and he showed the brochure, unfortunately I didn't click the pic of it but can ask him to share if required).

I had a talk with the TDM of our area and he said that once reliance come they are ready for higher speeds upto 100 Mpbs, he told they have the infrastructure to do that (not sure how true but knowing the guy he always know what he is talking about.)

They are giving 4Mbps flat on Plan 1199/-, their best plan hands down. The site don't reflect that but I have been told by the TDM and he showed the brochure, unfortunately I didn't click the pic of it but can ask him to share if required).

I had a talk with the TDM of our area and he said that once reliance come they are ready for higher speeds upto 100 Mpbs, he told they have the infrastructure to do that (not sure how true but knowing the guy he always know what he is talking about.)

For 1199 plan they r giving 2mbps flat not 4mbps as i m using it.

For 1199 plan they r giving 2mbps flat not 4mbps as i m using it.
I am using it too mate, both at home and at office.

Check this -
76d0f72ffeb3415cd682b3cc62a0d05e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock