Seeking Help Port speed in BSNL Broadband 1199/- plan

Is this router imported.? its shown T1.413 in ur router. its an american standard.
Bro t1.413 is available in most Dlink modems in India too..

No don't do anything on compatibility.
tick on enable DSL.
tick on GDMT and ADSL2+. Untick all others
Bro, ADSL2+ can't work properly bad lines, so it should be unticked. Also, SRA Enable is of no use. So, no problem unticking that one too.

Done and after reconnection stats are as follows
8057dffa9896ee8a62c9a4993500adb7.jpg

It increased from 3072 to 3296.. Not much effect. You can't get better than this. I guess you will get download speed in between 320-370 kbps with this line speed. If your line used to drop connection, it would be better with these settings, so keep these.
Wait till BSNL improves its line or sets up a new DSLAM near your home. Else this is the best you can get. Else buy new connection if you want more speed.

It increased from 3072 to 3296.. Not much effect. You can't get better than this. I guess you will get download speed in between 320-370 kbps with this line speed. If your line used to drop connection, it would be better with these settings, so keep these.
Wait till BSNL improves its line or sets up a new DSLAM near your home. Else this is the best you can get. Else buy new connection if you want more speed.
Unfortunately I don't have any other isp in my area, so guess I will have to keep with it [emoji20]

Unfortunately I don't have any other isp in my area, so guess I will have to keep with it [emoji20]
Not that bad bro, till last few months my MTNL connection had max attainable speed of just 2Mbps that too with frequent disconnection (8-10 times a day), yours is still better!

Not that bad bro, till last few months my MTNL connection had max attainable speed of just 2Mbps that too with frequent disconnection (8-10 times a day), yours is still better!
That's some consolation [emoji23]

The issue is I am unable to play YouTube in good quality with this connection, not sure why. (using Fire TV Stick)

try to find any loose connections on wire joints.. rusting on wires.. all will cause decrease in SNR Margin. as u said ur just 3km away from exchange u should get SNR of more than 35

You have to contact local bsnl exchange DGM and ask to increase port speed to 4999 kbps.you need atleast 5 mb port speed to get 4 mbps speed on average

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock