Discussion Jio Fiber launched and tariffs are out - What's your opinion on their commercial plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 275
  • Views Views: Views 44,965
Saw it on twitter, but don't feel its the live tariff.
Seems genuine, even @Geekyranjit has posted this on his official Twitter handle, so they have put FUP Limits on each plan which no one wanted, just the speeds won't work until or unless the user has enough Data to use that high speed without thinking about usage

Seems genuine, even @Geekyranjit has posted this on his official Twitter handle, so they have put FUP Limits on each plan which no one wanted, just the speeds won't work until or unless the user has enough Data to use that high speed without thinking about usage

So nothing much impressive then. Cable relyed TV will not be a threat for DTH, i believe

According To Me..The Best Value Plan Is

1299+GST Plan Which Has 750 GB Data For First 6 Months And Then 500 GB Data Monthly At 250 MBPS Speed. It Also Includes Subscription To OTT Apps For 1 Year.

In General,

All Connections Include Jio Home Gateway Worth 5000 And 4K Set Top Box Worth 6400.

2500 Initial Charges With 1500 Refundable.

Last edited:
So, Jio Cinema is going premium soon. They really don't have much to offer.

According To Me..The Best Value Plan Is

1299+GST Plan Which Has 750 GB Data For First 3 Or 6 Months And Then 500 GB Data Monthly At 250 MBPS Speed. It Also Includes Subscription To OTT Apps For 1 Year.

In General,

All Connections Include Jio Home Gateway Worth 5000 And 4K Set Top Box Worth 6400.

2500 Initial Charges With 1500 Refundable.
Very expensive plan... You can get better deal from ACT or Airtel..

I am afraid of jio comes up with this kind of plans then leave alone dth , broadband may also be ruined. For eg. In airtel iam getting 650 plan with 100 discount. I get 150gb in plan 80 for home rewards and 1000 gb bonus data. 100 mbps.

I am afraid of jio comes up with this kind of plans then leave alone dth , broadband may also be ruined. For eg. In airtel iam getting 650 plan with 100 discount. I get 150gb in plan 80 for home rewards and 1000 gb bonus data. 100 mbps.
650 including gst?

Back
Top Bottom