Discussion Jio Cinema - The New Sports Destination for Viacom18 all Sports Contents

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,612
  • Views: Views 198,349
bro in what era you are living??:ouch:
If you select more than 1 regional language it will cost you more than 450 rs that too we don't get HD channels. In additional if you add sports pack the monthly cost would around 600rs.
That's silly. I have all the Kannada channels, sports, a couple of infotainment, everything in HD and my bill is 300rs on DTH. Would get even plenty of English movie channels in HD in that price in cable.

Bug is my favourite Star don't have no streaming rights anyone. So plz don't watch on internet. I would've complaint about it being premium if subscription was expensive. Now that it's free. I will complain about streaming cost and bring imaginary bugs. Streaming was fine until when my beloved Hotstar was streaming. Now bad, rar!
People don't realize that this is a devious, targeted attack against Jio by Disney-Star. They have paid for those malicious articles in the guise of opinion pieces. They are riled up and talking about irrelevant data cost. The data cost always was the same for the end user even when Disney was streaming the IPL in 360p for years while taking money for 4k.

That's silly. I have all the Kannada channels, sports, a couple of infotainment, everything in HD and my bill is 300rs on DTH. Would get even plenty of English movie channels in HD in that price in cable.
Oh my God.
Bro firstly you need to understand what I am saying. You can't watch more than 1 regional language channels (example: Kannada & Telugu) under 400rs.

Streaming experience on Android TV is terrible. There's no proper forward/rewind mechanism. If we forward too quickly, the circle in the middle of the screen just stays circling on top of the content. And If we close a particular stream we are watching, it always starts from the beginning again, there's literally no "Resume".

"Free" comes with it's own expenses. Not saying hotstar was good either, but it's Android TV app is a lot better than this crap.

Streaming experience on Android TV is terrible. There's no proper forward/rewind mechanism. If we forward too quickly, the circle in the middle of the screen just stays circling on top of the content. And If we close a particular stream we are watching, it always starts from the beginning again, there's literally no "Resume".

"Free" comes with it's own expenses. Not saying hotstar was good either, but it's Android TV app is a lot better than this crap.
Working fine on Fire TV. No issue with forward/rewind mechanism too.

People don't realize that this is a devious, targeted attack against Jio by Disney-Star. They have paid for those malicious articles in the guise of opinion pieces. They are riled up and talking about irrelevant data cost. The data cost always was the same for the end user even when Disney was streaming the IPL in 360p for years while taking money for 4k.
I think you only observed Disney Ads, did you know both Disney/Jio started promotion articles both are attacking each other for IPL we are here just sharing simply these articles. But Jio miles ahead attacking on Disney they are who started from 2020 their own wsites like Money control, forbes, first post, News 18 like influences. Jio know how to fool consumers like they did in 2016, later 2017 most of telecom companies Jio killed.

I think you only observed Disney Ads, did you know both Disney/Jio started promotion articles both are attacking each other for IPL we are here just sharing simply these articles. But Jio miles ahead attacking on Disney they are who started from 2020 their own wsites like Money control, forbes, first post, News 18 like influences. Jio know how to fool consumers like they did in 2016, later 2017 most of telecom companies Jio killed.
These are hilarious baseless facts with zero logic. 😂

These are hilarious baseless facts with zero logic. 😂
what can expect from JIo PRs, sharing pic achieving attacked traget for money, there are lot of companies their in Broadcasting or OTT. Telecom industrie destroyed from backdoor deal and currently from PRs. Disney/Jio both are expert on these things, But Jio miles ahead with support of qatar investment.

what can expect from JIo PRs, sharing pic achieving attacked traget for money, there are lot of companies their in Broadcasting or OTT. Telecom industrie destroyed from backdoor deal and currently from PRs. Disney/Jio both are expert on these things, But Jio miles ahead with support of qatar investment.
What backdoor deal? Enlighten us.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock