Discussion Jio Cinema - The New Sports Destination for Viacom18 all Sports Contents

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,612
  • Views: Views 196,585
He just has it against Reliance/Jio
Nothing wrong, people should accept some facts, too much hate few months back on country/community. some things backfired them and now praising it's ok nothing wrong, but they are never realize what they wrote on past in other threads shamelessly. Just search above some things anyone can see.

Don't care where the investments are coming from. It's the execution that matters.

Saudi billionaires used to own Apple shares. Does that mean the success of Apple goes to Saudis?
Investors/Stakeholders have equal power they can collapse or sale half company be it Disney, Zee, Reliance or adani.

Who knows Gulf countries billionaires they can buy Apple or WWE company in near future.

Is anyone facing high screen brightness issue while playing contents in jio cinema app?
I am tired of this issue. I am on latest update still this issue hasn't been resolved by them.

Is anyone facing high screen brightness issue while playing contents in jio cinema app?
I am tired of this issue. I am on latest update still this issue hasn't been resolved by them.
Yes I am having this issue on mobile app since long time

Yes I am having this issue on mobile app since long time

This issue has been there for almost a month now still no fix

Look in the screen there is an option to decrease-increase brightness, decrease from there
S1RCDJH.jpg

I also know that. But the issue is we cannot change it to medium level whenever we open, it kind a frustrates us. Even if I change to other camera feeds brightness jumps to Max level.
Oh🙉 actually you mean that the brightness is increasing when you play any content on Jio Cinema

If this is the case it would be better, play at the brightness of our phone, then if someone wants to increase the brightness, increase it from that option.👍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock