Discussion Jio Cinema - The New Sports Destination for Viacom18 all Sports Contents

• Thread starter Thread starter iSK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,612
  • Views Views: Views 204,425
Quantity doesn't matter. Quality matter here Be it Sports18, Star Sports or Sony broadcasting whole match without Bug/lag. Jio Cinema every day trending every day same issues, that's what one man gain is another man's loss.
Bug/Lag is their app issue, you can’t enjoy different camera modes in TV.

Most people watch IPL if their team is playing. So cost won't be an issue. Especially in PG's and hostel where there is no TV it will definitely fetch viewers.
TV viewers will definitely be bigger but don't underestimate the power of free streaming

When you developed biggest trash OTT can't watch even 5 minutes, what can play on that app every day with bug. Nobody underestimate power of free streaming if they handle huge load and server.
Bug/Lag is their app issue, you can’t enjoy different camera modes in TV.
Most of people seriously watching main feed, camera modes doesn't matter here, Be it PG/Hostel everyone not stream and can't play live sports action from same high speed internet Wife device.

Even if u take all ur regional channels in HD and some knowledge, kids, lifestyle and some sports mixed than it will reach 400.
bro in what era you are living??:ouch:
If you select more than 1 regional language it will cost you more than 450 rs that too we don't get HD channels. In additional if you add sports pack the monthly cost would around 600rs.

When you developed biggest trash OTT can't watch even 5 minutes, what can play on that app every day with bug. Nobody underestimate power of free streaming if they handle huge load and server.

Most of people seriously watching main feed, camera modes doesn't matter here, Be it PG/Hostel everyone not stream and can't play live sports action from same high speed internet Wife device.
I do not understand what bug you are facing. Jio Cinema is absolutely working fine on my Tata Sky Binge Plus.

I do not understand what bug you are facing. Jio Cinema is absolutely working fine on my Tata Sky Binge Plus.
It's working fine if you're on WiFi. He is talking about people complaining about the Jio Cinema bug in Twitter. I guess they are using mobile plan with < 5Mbps speed.

Yeah .. i think people using different mode cameras are very less. Personally i didn't use any mode till date whether FiFa or wpl.

bro in what era you are living??:ouch:
If you select more than 1 regional language it will cost you more than 450 rs that too we don't get HD channels. In additional if you add sports pack the monthly cost would around 600rs.
I have mostly all Sports Channel's except Select Channel's of Star sports, I have subscribed to Broadcasters pack.

My Total Pack Cost is 342 pm

Bug is my favourite Star don't have no streaming rights anyone. So plz don't watch on internet. I would've complaint about it being premium if subscription was expensive. Now that it's free. I will complain about streaming cost and bring imaginary bugs. Streaming was fine until when my beloved Hotstar was streaming. Now bad, rar!

Back
Top Bottom