Discussion Jio Cinema - The New Sports Destination for Viacom18 all Sports Contents

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,612
  • Views: Views 202,431
When you developed biggest trash OTT can't watch even 5 minutes, what can play on that app every day with bug. Nobody underestimate power of free streaming if they handle huge load and server.

Most of people seriously watching main feed, camera modes doesn't matter here, Be it PG/Hostel everyone not stream and can't play live sports action from same high speed internet Wife device.
Not Hostelers, even we/elders can watch live cricket on laptop/mobile, if match happen in prime time (7 to 10 pm) as Wives engaged with TV soaps:D

I do not understand what bug you are facing. Jio Cinema is absolutely working fine on my Tata Sky Binge Plus.
If we watch just 10 minutes live sports/Highlights like PRs they will never understand Real streaming issues of Jio Cinema, Can't watch whole match with these errors on jio cinema.

even they have Blocked Sports 18 Channels on Jio TV app because it's working better compared with trash Jio Cinema, that's why most of people prefer Sports 18 on DTH/Cable.

I don't care someone subscribe hotstar Rs 1499, Both hotstar and jio cinema complete trash when it's comes to Live sports streaming.

Not Hostelers, even we/elders can watch live cricket on laptop/mobile, if match happen in prime time (7 to 10 pm) as Wives engaged with TV soaps:D
Nobody forced you to watch serials, watch on youtube or any other streaming platforms. I'm not currently fan of TV soap serials.

I don't care someone subscribe hotstar Rs 1499, Both hotstar and jio cinema complete trash when it's comes to Live sports streaming.
You can watch satellite tv, we/cord cutters wont subscribe satellite tv, just for the sake of live sports.

You can watch satellite tv, we/cord cutters wont subscribe satellite tv, just for the sake of live sports.
Nobody forced you to subscribe ads with Satellite TV, I was subscribed Cable/DTH just watch movies and bug less Sports live sports events.

I have mostly all Sports Channel's except Select Channel's of Star sports, I have subscribed to Broadcasters pack.

My Total Pack Cost is 342 pm
Bro I was talking about regional channels. He told we can watch more than 1 regional language channels that too in HD with rs 400 which is impossible.

z6ehbf0.jpg
jio on play store wants to says that you can watch free ipl from any sim. But why there is three jio cinema apps?

bro in what era you are living??:ouch:
If you select more than 1 regional language it will cost you more than 450 rs that too we don't get HD channels. In additional if you add sports pack the monthly cost would around 600rs.
I watched FIFA WC on DTH coz of the amount of bugs at the start of tournament in Sports18 for 200Rs I think

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock