Jio Celebrations pack ruined my Postpaid 199. Pathetic Support from Nodal as well.

• Thread starter venky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 54
  • Views: Views 8,181
I don’t get the whole Postpaid thing which is not only costly bt sometimes not transparent as well
Corporate postpaid was very cheap compared to prepaid previously. Now everything changed. Once you are into postpaid, you'll feel comfortable and you'll not come back. Postpaid service quality will be different.

i am jio prepaid user. prepaid user too gets pathetic support.
i have 2 jio active sims. one works in jiofi and another in mobile at same location with good speed and network. but wen i use mobile sim in jiofi , i never get attached to network and jiofi page shows "LTE-detached" status.
i have raised complaint 4-5 times in past and spoken to cc/senior and every time i get response on sms after 2-3 days that in my area there is problem of network capacity and same will be worked on soon.
these people are headless who don't bother to understand that i get good network /speed on both the numbers and only problem is my mobile jio sim does not work wen inserted in jiofi.

Last edited:
i have 2 jio active sims. one works in jiofi and another in mobile at same location with good speed and network. but wen i use mobile sim in jiofi , i never get attached to network and jiofi page shows "LTE-detached" status.
i have raised complaint 4-5 times in past and spoken to cc/senior and every time i get response on sms after 2-3 days that in my area there is problem of network capacity and same will be worked on soon.
these people are headless who don't bother to understand that i get good network /speed on both the numbers and only problem is my mobile jio sim does not work wen inserted in jiofi.
I use mine in both JioFi and my Phone. No problem at all

Yes, that's a standard reply you get sometimes. I've raised complaints several months back when using Jiofi and they never cared. I stopped using it now.

I too have issues with Jio Fi. I get slow speed (below 300 Kbps) but I get good speed when the sim is in mobile. I figured out that the issue is with Jio Fi. So, to fix the problem I turn on Jio-Fi reset it and use. I had to reset the device whenever I turn on to get better speed. I told CC also showed them speedtest comparison result. They told me you may get slower speed during network congestion.

BzPV5oZ.png

Has anyone tried to activate Postpaid MRP 10 plan? I called CC and they told that this plan is availabe only for J&K circle. Otherwise it will be good option to go for pre on post.

Has anyone tried to activate Postpaid MRP 10 plan? I called CC and they told that this plan is availabe only for J&K circle. Otherwise it will be good option to go for pre on post.
That's a corporate plan I guess. When I bought a postpaid sim last year, it was on that plan only.

Just got a call from DOT regarding this and they have raised a complaint on this with JIO. I donno how this will work.

I had to struggle to finish the 2gb data. I've finally exhausted and tried speed test. Its showing only post fup speed. Not full speed.

I'm facing the issue again with my postpaid and wonder how speed test is still showing terrific bw, when my plan says speed is throttled.

Whats-App-Image-2018-11-28-at-3-17-34-PM-1.jpg
Whats-App-Image-2018-11-28-at-3-17-34-PM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock