Jio Celebrations pack ruined my Postpaid 199. Pathetic Support from Nodal as well.

• Thread starter venky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 54
  • Views: Views 8,312
Jio's postpaid service is worst. I realized that within 2 months and switched to prepaid. I suggest you do the same.
But this plan have seamless internet. I use around 30-35 GB per month (I do Work from Home a lot) and bill is like 400 - 450. Internet pack with daily limit won't work for me. Prepaid also have the daily cap rt?

But this plan have seamless internet. I use around 30-35 GB per month (I do Work from Home a lot) and bill is like 400 - 450. Internet pack with daily limit won't work for me. Prepaid also have the daily cap rt?
True, but Jio postpaid is pathetic. You better switch to broadband for your requirement of WFH instead of depending on these mobile networks. These should just be used on mobile phones, for critical things such as work, we should never depend on them.

nope recharge like 999 ,1999, 4999, 9999 don't have daily limit.
But how you sure this won't happen there.
Jio shows old reliance traits. everything centralized from mumbai. no power in state level.

Lol. Yes. They are apologising for last 3 days, but won't do a call back even after DM. My twitter is @venkyz87
Don't share personal information here. Remove your Twitter account name. That's against forum rules.

Vodafone and Airtel has postpaid plans without fup.

True, but Jio postpaid is pathetic. You better switch to broadband for your requirement of WFH instead of depending on these mobile networks. These should just be used on mobile phones, for critical things such as work, we should never depend on them.
Got the point. But I travel a lot, and whenever On-call role happens, I need internet on the fly. That's why I depend on this. I'm not still concerned about the issue, but the attitude, even appellate's way of response. When I was with airtel I had many issues, but whenever escalated to higher level, I got resolution. Here they don't even give a callback.

Last edited:
They just closed my ticket saying "We have observed that you are able to use data" . I'm really getting frustrated with these id*ots.

Got the point. But I travel a lot, and whenever On-call role happens, I need internet on the fly. That's why I depend on this. I'm not still concerned about the issue, but the attitude, even appellate's way of response. When I was with airtel I had many issues, but whenever escalated to higher level, I got resolution. Here they don't even give a callback.
That's how it will be with Jio. They don't have a clue of what's happening. I was left without any access to mobile phone for 5 days, both incoming/outgoing were barred without any issue from my side, when I was on postpaid. I made the switch instantly to prepaid once I got the network back, but the damage was already done (5 days is a long time without calls)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock