Breaking Jio announces 5G Beta trial program with unlimited 5G in select cities

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 972
  • Views: Views 128,523
Today my OnePlus 8T phone latched to 5G Signal in the outskirt of Chennai (Perumbakkam) location. Download speed is impressive but upload sucks. MyJio app shows 5G Unlimited plan activated.

Poor upload speed could be becoz my phone got just one 5G band? Experts share your thoughts.
1KWNeQp.jpg
Upload speeds are capped at 50Mbps so far on n78 Jio 5G in my city. No such thing with Airtel 5G. Airtel uses band 1+3 for upload due to NSA core.
Anyways, speeds on 5G are also very poor considering its available to few people. Should be atleast 500Mbps.

Upoad speeds are capped at 50Mbps so far on n78 Jio 5G in my city.
You are also from Mumbai only right? I see upload capped at 100 Mbps and I get slightly upwards of that. See this is a speed test from today, at a different location than last time
sogzmvi.png

We can know in coming days.
Please don’t talk like you have studied from WhatsApp university.

Here Mukesh Ambani openly supported Congress in 2019 elections in Maharashtra

Adani and Ambani’s fathers had a meteoric rise in wealth and real kickstarts to their business empires when BJP didn’t even exist. Till the 90’s it was mostly Congress.

Do you remember Congress gave away Band 40 at dirt cheap rate to Infotel Telecom in 2013? Who purchased Infotel Telecom to become Reliance Infocomm in 2014? The deal was completed hurriedly few days before Modi assumed power. Check the dates yourself.

All power moves were made by Adani Ambani 10 years back. Now we are seeing the results of those. I firmly believe that calling or implying Modi or BJP as “agents” of these two businessmen is really dumb and needs to be avoided.

You are also from Mumbai only right?
Yes. Thane and Navi Mumbai. I was particularly talking about single n78. I used GT 2 Pro and Moto Edge 30 Ultra. Whatever I have observed, I have shared. Don't know which band you are latched on. If N78-N28, your upload seems to be that much. For Airtel it's midband LTE spectrum, so uploads are higher.

You are also from Mumbai only right? I see upload capped at 100 Mbps and I get slightly upwards of that. See this is a speed test from today, at a different location than last time
sogzmvi.png
Esmail Bro I Access Jio 5G on Samsung A225G under Jio Welcome offerin last 2 day's but I Can't received Any Kind Of 5G Enabled Update Is it possible without getting Update i am in Byculla Dombivali Area .

@AweMOnk I don’t think.

I am at work n28 band and here it switched to LTE during call. At home I was connected to n78 where it was showing 5G for entire duration of call.

So it might even be an iOS beta/RC glitch. It is just an observation to see if anyone noticed similar behaviour during calls.

Esmail Bro I Access Jio 5G on Samsung A225G under Jio Welcome offerin last 2 day's but I Can't received Any Kind Of 5G Enabled Update Is it possible without getting Update i am in Byculla Dombivali Area .
Are u able to use the 5G network or did you just get the 5G welcome offer active on your number but not able to latch to the signal?
Also have you enabled auto updates on your phone which may have installed the OTA update automatically without your knowledge?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock