Breaking Jio announces 5G Beta trial program with unlimited 5G in select cities

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 972
  • Views: Views 127,293
@Msingh wow congrats bro. So even Rs199 postpaid plan users will get invite for free UL 5G as well.
Yes brother so no need to upgrade the plan, continue to use this best plan by Jio. No need to upgrade to 399. Even on prepay any pla. Above 239 got invite like 395 for 3 month with 6 GB of data also got invite.

Those who have not yet got the 5G trial offer and having compatible 5G handset and are in 5G network area:

Recharge with 336 days plan like 1559 (Under Value section of recharges)

Once recharged, activate it so that the plan starts immediately. When you get 5G offer, you will get 5G unlimited data pack added which has the validity of your 336 days plan.

Enjoy free 5G data for that duration.

What's the catch?
(Jio might remove that pack any time. While they have not done this before, it is still possible)
No one can tell how long you will have to wait to get the 5G offer.

QzU2WC7.jpg

What's the catch?
(Jio might remove that pack any time. While they have not done this before, it is still possible)
I'm expecting Jio to auto renew the validity of the 5G welcome pack to the validity of the new base plan all through the end of 2023 until 5G coverage matches 4G and there are dedicated plans with 5G usage launched.
Safest bet is to go for the 395 value plan for 84 days if you have the welcome pack, it's lesser of a risk than going for the annual plan.

I'm expecting Jio to auto renew the validity of the 5G welcome pack to the validity of the new base plan all through the end of 2023 until 5G coverage matches 4G and there are dedicated plans with 5G usage launched.
Safest bet is to go for the 395 value plan for 84 days if you have the welcome pack, it's lesser of a risk than going for the annual plan.
Any time price hike might happen as Gujarat elections are over. I think Jio tagets Rs.200 per month for voice based plans and Rs.250 to Rs.270 for Daily data plans.

Last edited:
Jio owner native place is Gujarat, now he is no mood to reduce or continue same tariffs :D as high investments in 5G.
i know ambani's native is gujarat.
is ambani directly related to any political party. or was ambani contesting from any of the seats in gujarat.?
if jio hiked the price last month, will the result of gujarat election change???

am not getting you. How Jio tariff hike and gujarat election is linked.

i know ambani's native is gujarat.
is ambani directly related to any political party. or was ambani contesting from any of the seats in gujarat.?
if jio hiked the price last month, will the result of gujarat election change???

am not getting you. How Jio tariff hike and gujarat election is linked.
We can know in coming days.

We can know in coming days.
for sure there will be a tariff hike. we all know that it has been talked abt for a quite some time.

but please explain me how tariff hike for telecom company and guj election is connected.

sunil mithal belong to punjab i think/ and there is no election in punjab and has no connection to gujarat. then why airtel doesn't increase the tariff.

if we talk abt petrol, gas or some other schemes it is related. because all are directly connected to the ruling party or the govt.

seriously am not getting why jio waited for guj election to be over for tariff hike..?

Today my OnePlus 8T phone latched to 5G Signal in the outskirt of Chennai (Perumbakkam) location. Download speed is impressive but upload sucks. MyJio app shows 5G Unlimited plan activated.

Poor upload speed could be becoz my phone got just one 5G band? Experts share your thoughts.
1KWNeQp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock