Breaking Jio announces 5G Beta trial program with unlimited 5G in select cities

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 972
  • Views: Views 127,298
Reliance Jio 5G was first launched in October this year. The company is now rolling out its True 5G network in each of the 33 district headquarters of Gujarat, thereby making Gujarat the first state in India to get Jio True 5G coverage in 100% of the district headquarters.
“Starting 25th November, Jio users in Gujarat will be invited to the Jio Welcome Offer, to experience Unlimited Data at up to 1Gbps+ speeds, at no additional cost", it further added.

Reliance Jio 5G was first launched in October this year. The company is now rolling out its True 5G network in each of the 33 district headquarters of Gujarat, thereby making Gujarat the first state in India to get Jio True 5G coverage in 100% of the district headquarters.
“Starting 25th November, Jio users in Gujarat will be invited to the Jio Welcome Offer, to experience Unlimited Data at up to 1Gbps+ speeds, at no additional cost", it further added.

Gujarat is 1st state with 10% coverage in 33 districts as District head quarters have 10% area of total district area.

Yeah that's possible. They are actually doing the work without making noise. They are close to no. Of sites of deployment stated by our telecom minister. Airtel is nowhere close despite being NSA.
this means jio is aggressively want more business either via large customer base or highest ARPU or both to cover FDI and profitability

this means jio is aggressively want more business either via large customer base or highest ARPU or both to cover FDI and profitability
They want to focus on ARPU and returns before IPO. Maybe they will allow 5G only for postpaid with attractive tariffs. Honeymoon period is over for Reliance Industries. Vi is almost finished. Airtel is 4 years behind Jio in terms of network. Three people from my circle, ported from Airtel black postpaid plans to Jio prepaid.

@TheAndroidFreak
Dude can you please stop random speculations and also your FWA story? Where does Jio say they will use n258 for FWA only?

I don’t mean to be rude but you need to give sources for your wild speculations like “Reliance Industries honeymoon is over”

Bl**dy hell I am still waiting for Standalone Toggle to get enabled by Jio on my iPhone 13 Pro Max. First date was 12th. Then next was 18th then 25th and now it’s 2nd Dec. Troll army of JioCare on Twitter have been programmed to pacify such questions with fake extensions. Without that toggle enabled, there is no chance to get 5G offer.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock