Breaking Jio announces 5G Beta trial program with unlimited 5G in select cities

• Thread starter Esmail
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 972
  • Views: Views 127,235
@TheAndroidFreak
Dude can you please stop random speculations and also your FWA story? Where does Jio say they will use n258 for FWA only?

I don’t mean to be rude but you need to give sources for your wild speculations like “Reliance Industries honeymoon is over”

Bl**dy hell I am still waiting for Standalone Toggle to get enabled by Jio on my iPhone 13 Pro Max. First date was 12th. Then next was 18th then 25th and now it’s 2nd Dec. Troll army of JioCare on Twitter have been programmed to pacify such questions with fake extensions. Without that toggle enabled, there is no chance to get 5G offer.
Won't specify anything related to mmWave. But will tell you one thing. Wait for beta 4.

They need to raise the tariffs. Our third player is weak that's why they have sustained with low tariffs. They sold their stake to various companies from US in 2020, to offload their debt. Now IPO coming. Plus 200000 Crore investment in 5G for next five years and more spectrum will be purchased because of the need which Airtel cannot fulfill. 40000 Crore just for band 28. Its huge amount.

Dude….. you are sounding like Jio Customer care now. Tareekh pe tareekh ! 😂
Bhai, jio customer care ka Naam mat lo. They're bunch of jokers.

I'm having horrible time dealing with them. I had to cancel my home town's and these jokers cancelled my hyderabad service.

Even after mailing to [email protected] cancellation is not revoked.

Bhai, jio customer care ka Naam mat lo. They're bunch of jokers.

I'm having horrible time dealing with them. I had to cancel my home town's and these jokers cancelled my hyderabad service.

Even after mailing to [email protected] cancellation is not revoked.
Write about your problems to akash.ambani at ril dot com and see if it solved or not.

Once upon a time I wrote to sanjay.mashruwala at ril dot com and my network problem was solved by local jio network engineers by way of installing a outdoor small cell 50 metres across my residencial house.

You can also write to sanjay.mashruwala at ril dot com with attaching the mail as cc to akash.ambani at ril dot com. It would be even better.

Whatever you do make sure write a nice elaborate literature describing all your problems faced till date. Then there will be some action I think.

Wish you good luck.

Last edited:
The 5G Standalone toggle problem is being faced by almost everyone on iPhone 12 and up. The JioCare on Twitter tells me that “We are enabling the process for eSim users”.

What does that even mean? Enabling what process? When I told them that I am a physical sim user, they stopped responding.

Previously they used to give out dates 12th, 18th, 25th but now they tell your 5G Standalone toggle will be enabled…… Soon and stay tuned! 😂

Without that toggle enabled, iPhones cannot even try to latch to their 5G Standalone network and hence will not get Welcome offer. LMAO.

The 5G Standalone toggle problem is being faced by almost everyone on iPhone 12 and up. The JioCare on Twitter tells me that “We are enabling the process for eSim users”.

What does that even mean? Enabling what process? When I told them that I am a physical sim user, they stopped responding.

Previously they used to give out dates 12th, 18th, 25th but now they tell your 5G Standalone toggle will be enabled…… Soon and stay tuned! 😂

Without that toggle enabled, iPhones cannot even try to latch to their 5G Standalone network and hence will not get Welcome offer. LMAO.
My SA toggle has been enabled from day one however Im yet to receive the invite. My iPhone 13 has been connecting to 5G everytime phone is switched on.

I strongly suggest not to contact customer care for these kind of queries, they're clueless.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock