Discussion Jio AirFiber availability

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 45
  • Views: Views 6,553
The demand is very high. They said they have got over 200 bookings in Guwahati in the last few days. To tackle the demand, Jio has sent 80+ trained professionals.

Booked Jio AirFiber. I didn't pay the ₹100. After entering the address, instead of clicking the payment button, I clicked the "Know More" button.
Today a Jio representative called me and asked for my address. Two people came, did KYC and took the payment (₹5240.92). They said the installation will be done in one or two days. I highly doubt it. Let's see.
Installation scheduled for tomorrow. Just received the message. Let's hope the rain doesn't ruin things.

Did they installed it today? 🤔
Yes, installation finished just now.

But for some reason it's showing 100 GB data instead of 1000 GB. 🤔 Asked the technicians. They said they don't have any clue.

0DvdiNq.jpg

But for some reason it's showing 100 GB data instead of 1000 GB. 🤔 Asked the technicians. They said they don't have any clue.

0DvdiNq.jpg
Any changes compare to jio fiber ?

0DvdiNq.jpg
Click on view plan and check tomorrow. They might have some added plan like the 5G plan.

Last edited:
Any changes compare to jio fiber ?
AirFiber is good but stick to JioFiber if you have it in your area. Wired fiber connections are the most reliable and consistent with speeds.

AirFiber works good but more suitable for remote areas. It is also used on areas where JioFiber or any other reliable fiber services unavailable.

It is normal. Other users who taken new AirFiber connections also faced this issue. The reason behind this is AirFiber FUP works based on billing cycles, unlike prepaid fiber services.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock