Discussion Jio AirFiber availability

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 45
  • Views: Views 6,541
Me was also thinking for airfibre but my current isp provider gives me 60 mbps for 599 per month which is more than enough for me. Thats why i hesitate to go for other companies.
If you're already happy with the service, don't think about switching.

Booked Jio AirFiber. I didn't pay the ₹100. After entering the address, instead of clicking the payment button, I clicked the "Know More" button.
Today a Jio representative called me and asked for my address. Two people came, did KYC and took the payment (₹5240.92). They said the installation will be done in one or two days. I highly doubt it. Let's see.

Booked Jio AirFiber. I didn't pay the ₹100. After entering the address, instead of clicking the payment button, I clicked the "Know More" button.
Today a Jio representative called me and asked for my address. Two people came, did KYC and took the payment (₹5240.92). They said the installation will be done in one or two days. I highly doubt it. Let's see.
Scam...

That's the normal procedure.

Don't just say anything. The procedure is you call or book a JioFiber connection. Jio representative will come at your house. Take photographs of your ID proof. A photo of you. Take the advance amount via the link they share with you. Than install the connection next day.
Jio Airfiber booking ₹100, Installation ₹1000
You gotta to pay advance amount for the plan too.

Just realized that they entered my email address wrong. Will that be a problem?

Than it's better to back-up the sms of the invoice. You can change the mail address after installation is done through MyJio app.

You can update your email using MyJio app post installation and activation.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock