Seeking Help Jio 5G Indoor Problem

gttj007

Reaction score
hello friends my self venus ,i have problem with my jio 5G ,I have T25G and I got indoor covrage onley N28 and its speed is like 3G when I go to my terrace than i got N78 than I got 1 2 GBPS iam veary sad with jio because if we want fast net than we had to ho outside otherwise surf like 3G ,TO 5G ka matlab kya hua any trick for fast speed IN N28 PLZ FIND images

6RnASkE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Get Jio AirFiber with the outdoor unit that will latch on to the n78 and bring the speed indoors through WiFi. That's the only solution for now. Otherwise you can wait for Jio to install new 5G towers and one of them may be very close to your house giving you good n78 coverage indoors.

same issue with me inside only n 28 700 mhz frequency available on terrace n 78 3500 mhz frequency available so inside home downloading speed is very slow

at same place inside home airtel 5g gives nearer 400 mbps speed

same issue with me inside only n 28 700 mhz frequency available on terrace n 78 3500 mhz frequency available so inside home downloading speed is very slow

at same place inside home airtel 5g gives nearer 400 mbps speed
Some time in a month n28 also give 200 Mbps but onley for one two day

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock