JIO 4G -JIO tv connected to LED tv like DTH.

sasitnj said:
If you have 4gb ram, then its possible to download. Even my PC also bluestack download successfully. Pls re-check other options in settings.

my lap is having 4gb ram

Jai Sankar said:
In bluestack app jio tv did't come with full screen.

you can check with labtop display setting.

go to setting ---> Display -----> advance setting ---> select option 2.

abhi1276 said:
The best thing to play jiotv on your tv is screen mirroring if your mobile and tv support screen mirror. for tv you can get option you can go for chrome cast if your tv don't have inbuilt screen mirror in your tv. the only problem while watching jiotv SD channel on your tv is that you will get letterbox format for HD channel it's perfect full screen 16:9 ratio. I have stop recharging my DTH and I am watching jiotv on my tv via screen mirror.

I tried screen mirror, picture quality reduced in screen mirror option. but, through HDMI good quality picture like real HD.  You tube also working fine with good sound than DTH.

Older version of blue stack also not supporting my graphics card

Karthik said:
Older version of blue stack also not supporting my graphics card

Pls send the SS of the error, may be our any one of member help you regard that issue....

See the more HD channels SS.

I like Travel XP very nice....

UlvkcQn.jpg

6Xr7iHe.jpg

Yesterday, I used 4 GB then speed is reduced 128 kbps, also msg came.

Today morning onwards working full speed. But calculated only downloads data not upload data.

Actually im, prview offer till 20th oct. But with out info changed to welcome offer. I never receive any msg.

I called customer care nobody picking up..... very worst customer care........

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock