JIO 4G -JIO tv connected to LED tv like DTH.

RE: JIO 4G - LYF Flame 3 review.

Wait guys a company is giving 3 Month 4G unlimited data usage and some free minute offer are also there and with a Android phone worth rupees 3000/- only. come-on guys...
#AurKyaChahuye
Me and most of the friends use LYF as hotspot

Yes, only for 3 months use, then use as normal phone only for calling purpose.

I have connected JIO tv installed labtop and connected to TV and get as DTH. Now I can get all channels free..

See the SS.

JcfY5MA.jpg

Mi6U1zA.jpg

S09YkeP.jpg

P3XOI0H.jpg

sasitnj said:
I have connected JIO tv installed labtop and connected to TV and get as DTH. Now I can get all channels free..

See the SS.

Nice! But how are you watching Jio on your TV?

sasitnj said:

See the SS.

Bro. How did u install Jio TV in laptop. Please guide. where can i download d exe

sasitnj said:

See the SS.

Is it possible to connect my PC to Tv via HDMI Cable

Ashok L said:
Is it possible to connect my PC to Tv via HDMI Cable

Yes possible VGA cable (monitor cable) connect to LED tv through PC input. Sound you have to get through PC  speakers.

Blue stacks is a worst app for ram eater and make your pic and laptop a sh#t with hang and very slow to get upload if you have less then 2gb ram it's only good if you have good configuration laptop or pc atleast  4gb ram to work perfectly or you require graphic card to work with less then 2gb ram.

The best thing to play jiotv on your tv is screen mirroring if your mobile and tv support screen mirror. for tv you can get option you can go for chrome cast if your tv don't have inbuilt screen mirror in your tv. the only problem while watching jiotv SD channel on your tv is that you will get letterbox format for HD channel it's perfect full screen 16:9 ratio. I have stop recharging my DTH and I am watching jiotv on my tv via screen mirror.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock