Seeking Help Samsung tv won't turn on

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 14days(incl Holidays) , Mechanic from jeeves called that they got the PCB board and coming tomorrow for installation.
Buddy, most of the TVs sold on Flipkart with extended warranty are serviced by Jeeves. They are bad but not worst.

Good that you tried them before spending 6k with authorise service centre.

Buddy, most of the TVs sold on Flipkart with extended warranty are serviced by Jeeves. They are bad but not worst.

Good that you tried them before spending 6k with authorise service centre.
But I dont see jeeves anymore on flipkart, most of the time I see, oneassist company. And on amazon , Go Warrenty service.
Yes I read bad reviews everywhere on Internet but Here @Siva bro told to try once before going for authorize service center , I tried , it took 14 days but let see

Today Jeeves representative came with PCB .
Installed the PCB and found that PCB has any kind of unknown issue, he checked resistance voltage continuity with his multimeter but not able to solve whats actually the problem is and later again took his PCB and went out.
Now he will again sent the item to service centre to further check and will let me know future update.
Bad Impression.

Today Jeeves Representative came again with another PCB.
and now its working.
Took almost one month to complete repair.
Though they never demanded any money illegally amd provided service at door step.
Thanks Jeeves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock