Seeking Help Is Jiomart safe to buy television?

• Thread starter airsky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1
  • Views: Views 1,358

airsky

Reaction score
I have been looking to buy Xiaomi horizon edition Smart television via online. The television price is around 16500/- Rs on Flipkart.amazon without any bank offers.

I saw in Jiomart the said television is available at 11999/- here comes the hesitation,
few online reviews about Jiomart tell that if we first place an order for an item that they have in stock and then they cancel the order saying that they don't have the item in stock. It's some kind of business trick to hold our money with them at least a month.

I tried to order the product via cash on delivery method unfortunately it is unavailable.

I doubt Jiomart credibility even the particular product price is very lhigh in reliance digital that too marked "product cannot shiped '

I need your suggestion on ordering home appliances especially television on Jiomart website

Last edited:
First of I think you are looking at 5A series on JioMart and here in Jaipur both are available at same price on JioMart and Amazon. Although, Amz is offering bank discount than JM.
If still getting at 11999 order it. What worst happens is that they'll cancel order.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock