PayTm - Is it safe to buy smartphones (Samsung Galaxy S6)?

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Reaction score
Guys,

I am planning to buy Samsung Galaxy S6 (not edge) 32 GB model.

The price in Flipkart is Rs.33900.
Price in PayTm is Rs.34390. But after the cashback offer, it is Rs.30951 + Rs.80 shipping charges.

Price wise, PayTm looks good. But I would like to know members feedback on buying this phone in PayTm. I bought many other things including headphones in PayTm. But since this is a smartphone I would like to know the feedback from you all.

Kindly help me to choose the carrier...

Thanks,
Sadiq

I would suggest you to go with Amazon or Flipkart despite of low cost on Paytm,Paytm and Ebay sellers can't be trusted on buying such an expensive item :k

kumarvishwas said:
I would suggest you to go with Amazon or Flipkart despite of low cost on Paytm,Paytm and Ebay sellers can't be trusted on buying such an expensive item :k

That's my thought too.. That is why wanted to know feedback from you all... Let us see what others are saying.. Thanks for your feedback.

Last Month My Brother buy Laptop from Paytm...
Since now there is No Problem on Laptop & also got 3400₹ Cashback instantly....
Another thing is Packing is Very Good From Paytm End...
There is No Damage in Box Items...
In my Opinion PAYTM is Trusted Website...

Imran313 said:
Last Month My Brother buy Laptop from Paytm...
Since now there is No Problem on Laptop & also got 3400₹ Cashback instantly....
Another thing is Packing is Very Good From Paytm End...
There is No Damage in Box Items...
In my Opinion PAYTM is Trusted Website...

Thanks for the feedback bro.. Yes, it is a trusted site. But just wanted to know the quality of services and product when purchasing smartphones.

Sadiq bro you can buy product from Paytm last week my friend bought Washing maching which cost around more than 25k and it shipped from Delhi to vellore without any damage

Best go with flipkart because we surely get warranty,if the product is faulty u get replacement etc
But amazon also good
But paytm not upto the mark.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock