• Welcome to OnlyTech community forums. If you are an existing member of our DreamDTH forums, please use the same login credentials to login here. Create a new account only if you are not registered at DreamDTH before. If you have trouble logging in, please let us know through the contact form.

Discussion Share your JioMart experiences here

Siva

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have placed a couple of orders on JioMart yesterday and wanted to share the overall experience. As of now, there is no official app to place orders, so I used the website. Registration was with a mobile number. Placing the order was smooth and there were multiple payment options as well. I couldn't find a few items that I was searching for though. It seemed like the product catalog is incomplete. However, I found that the prices were reasonable with free shipping too. Post the order placement, I have promptly received an SMS and email with confirmation. As of now, the delivery is showing 30-Jun-2020 and they also displayed a warning saying it could further be delayed.

I have noticed that one of the items in each of my orders is showing the quantity and price as 0 when I check in the order history. I'm not sure what is that about. I tried contacting the @JioMart_Support handle on Twitter to understand what it is and I didn't receive any response yet.

Below are the order screenshots.

Have you guys placed any orders on JioMart yet? What's your take on it? Share your experiences here.

Cheers!

Mayur

Veteran
Reaction score
I was Registered via Whatsapp Link but unfortunately
Limited items Listed 1 month Ago So Deny For puarchesing.

Msingh

Veteran
Reaction score
I have tried but lot of items were not available so dropped the idea of buying but will try again once they are fully stocked.

Bapun Raz

Quarantino
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I have read several incidents of items missing during delivery and then lot's of hassle to get balance amount refund. Hope your experience will be better @Siva bro.

I was Registered via Whatsapp Link but unfortunately
Limited items Listed 1 month Ago So Deny For puarchesing.
Yes bro, lot's of items unavailable. I think it varies according to your city's Reliance Smart/Fresh stock.

Rishithulyan

Geek
Reaction score
i ordered twice during the past 1 week, really good experience. got the items for reasonable price. recommended

OP
Siva

Siva

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok. The first order was cancelled as both the items were out of stock and in the second order they delivered just 3 out of 11 items. I got the refund promptly though. Looks like a half baked service as of now. That is probably why they say it's in beta!?

Bapun Raz

Quarantino
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok. The first order was cancelled as both the items were out of stock and in the second order they delivered just 3 out of 11 items.
See i said you. 👇
I have read several incidents of items missing during delivery and then lot's of hassle to get balance amount refund. Hope your experience will be better @Siva bro.
Items missing during delivery is the most common issue with JioMart. It seems they don't update their website with actual product stock according to pin codes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OnlyTech.com Article Airtel regains second spot in subscriber market share in Feb 2020: TRAI report Telecom Services 1
OnlyTech.com Article Facebook to let people know through notifications when they share an article more than 90 days old OnlyTech Articles Discussions 0
Bapun Raz Huawei Share Apps & Websites 1
Bapun Raz Barrier - Share your keyboard and mouse between computers Apps & Websites 0
OnlyTech.com Article Splitsub – a Platform to share digital subscriptions OnlyTech Articles Discussions 0
DJ Roy Facebook and Google are required to share advertising revenue with Australian media Technology News 0
Detective Conan Share Your own friendly Digital paint or Doodle ( lets try our creativity ) use mouse or touchscreen Social Chat 5
DJ Roy Upbeat Thread - Share Positive Vibes Social Chat 20
Bapun Raz OPPO Share Apps & Websites 0
H Discussion Reliance 4G Hotspot users please share your speed test results Telecom Services 0
B Seeking Help When Can I Share My Editing Work | Movie Folder Icons General Topics 8
Bapun Raz Delivery Incidents at our country India - Feel free to share new, astonishing ones General Topics 5
Bapun Raz OTF Exclusive Let's click dish antennas, app welcome screens, SIM card envelopes and share here for upcoming articles cover images News Room 18
Abhinav842 Breaking Global Smartphone Market Share and Shipments Mobiles & Accessories 1
Pallab501 Discussion Share your Internet Speed Telecom Services 1
A Discussion Netflix, Amazon dominate SVoD share in EU Apps & Websites 3
Bapun Raz Microsoft Visual Studio Live Share Apps & Websites 0
Bapun Raz Breaking Reliance Jio’s Revenue Share Jumps, Nearly On A Par With Airtel, Vodafone Idea Telecom Services 2
Bapun Raz Seeking Help How is Siti broadband? Share your experiences Broadband Providers 1
Bapun Raz Clean Share Apps & Websites 1
Bapun Raz UC Share File Transfer App Apps & Websites 0
M JioFi devices grab 85% data cards market share in 2017: CMR Telecom Services 1
R Reliance Jio eats into market share of Airtel, Vodafone, Idea in 2016: Trai Telecom Services 0
Gobinaath Reliance Retail's LYF slumps as rivals grab market share .. Mobiles & Accessories 1
R Reliance Jio corners over 9% user market share; becomes no. 4 telco: Trai Telecom Services 0