Good News Bought Vu 32" Full HD Television

@Gobinaath bro , one small doubt . how is the packing, does flipkart packed well .. ??
also is it safe to buy large size appliances from online sites.i ASK Because of transportation issues, like damage in transportation,delay etc.

Nice review @Gobinaath :) Good that you are happy with the product!

I have been using VU 43 inch FHD tv from past 4 months, so far I am fully satisfied with the product! Only minor issue I have been facing is with remote control, universal remote of Dish tv takes around 5 seconds to switch on the tv and is not instant like other brands.

I feel VU brand is like Redmi/Lenovo in mobiles that are cheaper and offer full value for money spent, Sony TV's are like Apple phones which are premium.

Last edited:
@Gobinaath bro , one small doubt . how is the packing, does flipkart packed well .. ??
also is it safe to buy large size appliances from online sites.i ASK Because of transportation issues, like damage in transportation,delay etc.

Check the below post bro :)

Online Shoping Experiences

By personal opinion

Beyond this large appliances are from shorter distance only approximately within 200kms. After that also free replacement is there

Risk is there .. But u can't get 17K price vu 32" full HD television in offline stores .. All the brand 32" LED tv HD ready itself above 20K price only

Decision is urs bro

Last edited:
All packaging will be good I have ordered TV, fridge, washing machine and AC through to Flipkart to my village received in good and working in good condition

Tell me :
1. When u turn on your TV every time, What is default connection source? Is it the one where u last switched off(maybe HDMI1/2/Component) or it automatically changes to 'TV' Mode.
2. Can You Go to particular position using Timing option when u r seeing any movie using USB ??
suppose u watching a movie from pendrive and u directly want to go 1:05:03 sec mark. Can u go by selecting the timezone or you have to use fast forward option?

3. usb is 2.0 or 3.0 ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock