Good News Bought Vu 32" Full HD Television

Tell me :
1. When u turn on your TV every time, What is default connection source? Is it the one where u last switched off(maybe HDMI1/2/Component) or it automatically changes to 'TV' Mode.
2. Can You Go to particular position using Timing option when u r seeing any movie using USB ??
suppose u watching a movie from pendrive and u directly want to go 1:05:03 sec mark. Can u go by selecting the timezone or you have to use fast forward option?

3. usb is 2.0 or 3.0 ?
For first question :

It Will stay in last selected source when you turn on TV I.e hdmi 1 is source it stay as it is

Second question :

Yes we can go to particular time when you watching movie in usb

For first question :

It Will stay in last selected source when you turn on TV I.e hdmi 1 is source it stay as it is

Second question :

Yes we can go to particular time when you watching movie in usb
Can I select default source let I want to set HDMI 2 as default every time I switch On my TV.

@Gobinaath bro , one small doubt . how is the packing, does flipkart packed well .. ??
also is it safe to buy large size appliances from online sites.i ASK Because of transportation issues, like damage in transportation,delay etc.
all large appliances like TV, Fridge, Wahing Machine etc comes in original packaging..
there will be no packaging by seller.

nd its safe to buy.. Amazon and Flipkart has got their own courier services.. they will only carry the products carefully..
no risk in buying from genuine sites. even in flipkart or Amazon make sure u buy from Assured or fulfilled sellers.

@Gobinaath bro , one small doubt . how is the packing, does flipkart packed well .. ??
also is it safe to buy large size appliances from online sites.i ASK Because of transportation issues, like damage in transportation,delay etc.
My personal shopping experiences from Flipkart and Amazon have been bad for large electronic appliances. I live in Dehradun and till now I ordered a DVD Player which was damaged as well as a printer scanner also which was again damaged. The replacement was done quite easily though, all I had to do was send an email with the pictures of the damaged product and other details. So I personally decided against buying large appliances online. The quality and price is very good but because of the logistics the chances of recieving a damaged product is very high in my case. [emoji26]

Finally word:-
~Best budget orient Brand
~Low Price
~Great Picture quality even in SD quality {178*viewing angle}
~Value for money

Thanks Gopinath brother.
And once again congratulations for your review.

Nice review @Gobinaath bro...i hv two questions in my mind which i am asking u...firstly,are you using any voltage stabalizer with this tv??..secondly, can u elaborate how flimsy is the table mount stand? Is it safe to use the table mount stand..thanks

Nice review @Gobinaath bro...i hv two questions in my mind which i am asking u...firstly,are you using any voltage stabalizer with this tv??..secondly, can u elaborate how flimsy is the table mount stand? Is it safe to use the table mount stand..thanks

Thanks bro hope its helps to clear ur doubts :);)

Voltage stablizer must I'll buy next week

Table mount stand very much unstable only downside support that to very tiny one .. Completely no support in back side .. So I suggest wall mount is safe as per this model :):)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock