• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My guess
IPL - Sony/Zee
ICC - Star
Bcci - Viacom

Also dont think star can afford all three rights this time

If jio get the rights Then they will bring a recharge scheme 😜

BCCI Secretary Jay Shah confirms TV and digital bids would be considered separately for IPL Media Rights.

The BCCI will float tenders for the expanded league's media rights for the 2023-27 cycle as early as the coming week and complete the e-auction in two months, Shah said.

Industry sources expect it will fetch as much as 500 billion rupees ($6.7 billion).

Shah added that the board had studied various models and proposals, amid expectations that separate TV and digital bids would be considered.

I think last time also bids were considered individually also, but Star Consolidated bid was higher then the highest individual bids in each section i.e. TV, digital and World Rights when combined.....

Amazon's rivalry in India with oil-to-retail conglomerate Reliance Industries looks set to head to the cricket field, where they will likely battle media heavyweights for telecast rights to India's premier cricket league with its hundreds of millions of viewers.

Amazon.com Inc and Reliance Industries Ltd (RELI.NS) are expected to take on India units of Sony Group Corp (6758.T) and Walt Disney Co (DIS.N) for exclusive five-year TV and digital broadcast rights to the two-month series of matches, at a cost that could run to a record 500 billion rupees ($6.7 billion), sources familiar with the companies' plans

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock