Discussion IPL 2020 | News & Updates | Champions - Mumbai Indians

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 6,058
  • Views Views: Views 465,580

Which team will be the IPL 2020 Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If PAT CUMMINS becomes expensive in IPL 2020, Ali Khan can replace him in Playing 11 he has good pace and Tremendous Yorkers at death overs.

First Netherlands Ryan Tendoschate and now USA player Ali Khan, just KKR things to give chance to associate Teams players chance in IPL Great initiative from KKR Management.

Now KKR should pick Yusuf Pathan as replacement for Pravin Tambe.
That is not possible bro. The base price of Pravin tambe was 20 lakhs. So if kkr has to announce a replacement of tambe then that player's base price has to be within 20 lakhs. And the base price of yusuf pathan was 1 Cr. So it's not possible I think

That is not possible bro. The base price of Pravin tambe was 20 lakhs. So if kkr has to announce a replacement of tambe then that player's base price has to be within 20 lakhs. And the base price of yusuf pathan was 1 Cr. So it's not possible I think
No it's not that rule anymore it's upto your Purse available after auctions to purchase player from pool of players unsold.

No it's not that rule anymore it's upto your Purse available after auctions to purchase player from pool of players unsold.

Nope @rahul_apk bro is correct on this! The player replacing is should be from or below the base price pool of the player he is replacing.

Great Bowling option Choosen by KKR in place of Harry Gurney.
Now KKR should pick Yusuf Pathan as replacement for Pravin Tambe.
Nope @rahul_apk bro is correct on this! The player replacing is should be from or below the base price pool of the player he is replacing.
No that rule was till 2018, from 2019 auction onwards rule has changed.
Is it? So where do you came across it? Can u share it here as well? As far as I know there is no rule change regarding this.
No bro, that rule still exists....
List of 2020 Indian Premier League personnel changes - Wikipedia
In This Article, Go To The Section Of Withdrawn Players And Just Look At The Prices Of Withdrawn Players And The Prices Of The Players Who Have Replaced Them. In Case Of All The Players, The Withdrawn Player's Price Is More Than The Replaced Player's Price Which Proves That The Rule That You Can Replace A Player With A Player Whose Price Is Equivalent Or Less Than The Withdrawn Player's Price Still Exists

List of 2020 Indian Premier League personnel changes - Wikipedia
In This Article, Go To The Section Of Withdrawn Players And Just Look At The Prices Of Withdrawn Players And The Prices Of The Players Who Have Replaced Them. In Case Of All The Players, The Withdrawn Player's Price Is More Than The Replaced Player's Price Which Proves That The Rule That You Can Replace A Player With A Player Whose Price Is Equivalent Or Less Than The Withdrawn Player's Price Still Exists
Wikipedia is not valid source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom