Discussion IPL 2020 | News & Updates | Champions - Mumbai Indians

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 6,058
  • Views Views: Views 465,580

Which team will be the IPL 2020 Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Guess KKR should take action against BCCI for Pravin Tambe thing, when he was to be banned by BCCI Why was his name in Auctions at First place.

They could have gone for Indian Leg spinner or All-rounder.This is height of Stupidity from BCCI Management.

IPL 2020: Pre-recorded fan cheers to make appearance in absence of spectators
KY9ic7u.jpg

Bro Don't Share The Direct Link Here As We Can Post Direct Links Here Only From Verified Accounts So Just Take Screenshots And Crop Them And Post It Here And That Post I Already Saw As I Follow #IPL, I Got To See This Post And This Time You Are Correct As This Is Only Point Where RCB Is Ahead Of All Teams But RCB Is Ahead Of All Teams In Conceding Runs Also So That Runs Become Worthless. Biggest Example Is Here👇🏻
cOHgjfh.png

V7I30R8.png

To be Honest, This is best RCB squad till date, Finch, Kohli, ABD, Morris, Steyn, Chahal, Paddikal.

If RCB don't win this year, don't think they will any tym further.
Bro In 2016 The Team Was Even More Stronger With Players Like Shane Watson, KL Rahul, Kedar Jadhav, Chris Gayle, Virat Kohli, ABD, Chahal, Stuart Binny, Etc. Yet They Were Unable To Win The Trophy So That Year I Completely Lost Faith In RCB So I Now Don't Have Any Expectations From RCB

Bro In 2016 The Team Was Even More Stronger With Players Like Shane Watson, KL Rahul, Kedar Jadhav, Chris Gayle, Virat Kohli, ABD, Chahal, Stuart Binny, Etc. Yet They Were Unable To Win The Trophy So That Year I Completely Lost Faith In RCB So I Now Don't Have Any Expectations From RCB
That year they lacked a Mitchell Starc like balance. This year there's at least a variety of bowlers to cover up for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom