Discussion IPL 2020 | News & Updates | Champions - Mumbai Indians

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 6,058
  • Views Views: Views 465,580

Which team will be the IPL 2020 Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Curran Is A Bowler Or All-Rounder?
He is an bowling all rounder same as Bravo or Jadeja.

Yes. Current CSK batting, especially without raina, is weaker when you compare to the bowling department. Even last year, they didn't have the service of lungi and Willey and still, the rest of the bowlers had a decent outing.
Last year they brought in Replacements although he had played only two matches, they had backup available at that time. I agree Raina is one of the main stays of CSK but some other player like Rururaj Gaikwad can raise to the occasion and this may be his strong year like Deepak Chahar had in 2018.

But replacing Batsman in place of bowling options will not be done. We all know Dhoni like to keep his options open always. However It's unnecessary discussion imo as neither csk nor Curran/Bravo has announced they are pulling out of IPL.

Last edited:
He is an bowling all rounder same as Bravo or Jadeja.

Last year they brought in Replacements although he had played only two matches, they had backup available at that time. I agree Raina is one of the main stays of CSK but some other player like Rururaj Gaikwad can raise to the occasion and this may be his strong year like Deepak Chahar had in 2018.

But replacing Batsman in place of bowling options will not be done. We all know Dhoni like to keep his options open always. However It's unnecessary discussion imo as neither csk nor Curran/Bravo has announced they are pulling out of IPL.

I'm Not Sure! Whether Raina Was In Good Form In Last 2 Sessions!

I Don't Think His Absence Will Make In Impact,,,,,,,

What You Say Guys?

npRQrmF.jpg

I'm Not Sure! Whether Raina Was In Good Form In Last 2 Sessions!

I Don't Think His Absence Will Make In Impact,,,,,,,

What You Say Guys?
Rayadu will coming at 1 down for sure! Even though Raina not his best form he Contributed around 400 runs both the seasons. Jadhav has to step up this season though

As per reports, David Malan to replace Suresh Raina for CSK in IPL 2020.
That's an absolute rubbish! They already have foreign slots filled none of them had left the tournament. So there is no way its gonna happen.
That's BS for sure. Each team is allowed only to have 8 foreign players. As of now none of the CSK's foreign players left the tournament.

Regarding who is gonna replace in playing XI, I think Ruturaj Gaikwad for sure. Faf/Murali and Watson, opening, Rayudu 1down
So u think they will fill an foreign bowler slot with an batsman? Especially when they have only Ngidi and Curran left and both of them had to be in starting XI itself!?
Yes. Current CSK batting, especially without raina, is weaker when you compare to the bowling department. Even last year, they didn't have the service of lungi and Willey and still, the rest of the bowlers had a decent outing.
IPL 2020: ‘This is news to me’ - CSK CEO reacts to reports of Suresh Raina being replaced by Dawid Malan
CSK Ceo Squashes The Rumours Of Dawid Malan Replacing Suresh Raina In IPL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom