Discussion IPL 17 (2024) | Winner - Kolkata Knight Riders

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh_1733
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,438
  • Views Views: Views 197,230

Which team will lift the IPL 2024 trophy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kkr should release, Narine , Russel, Mandeep Singh , Ferguson and Southee too.
Any medium to slow pacer is needed like Bravo or Rajat Bhatia of Earlier KKR.

Kkr should release, Narine , Russel, Mandeep Singh , Ferguson and Southee too.
Any medium to slow pacer is needed like Bravo or Rajat Bhatia of Earlier KKR.
I would not want KKR to release Sunil Narine & Russel at least for this year.

Next year onwards Sunil Narine most likely KKR spin bowling coach.

I want KKR to release Lockie, Shakib, Southee, David Wiese, Johnson Charles, Litton Das, Mandeep Singh, Kulwant Khejroliya, Jagdeeshan, Umesh Yadav, Shardul Thakur.

With these Releases they can go in Auctions with around 30cr and can find filling gaps like Good wicketkeeper Indian & Overseas & Good Death overs pacer Indian & Overseas

Spinners & Indian batsman I don't feel KKR needs any one as Shreyas, Rinkoo, Rana & Venkatesh Iyer is too good

Last edited:

I want KKR to release Lockie, Shakib, Southee, David Wiese, Johnson Charles, Litton Das, Mandeep Singh, Kulwant Khejroliya, Jagdeeshan, Umesh Yadav, Shardul Thakur.

With these Releases they can go in Auctions with around 30cr and can find filling gaps like Good wicketkeeper Indian & Overseas & Good Death overs pacer Indian & Bowlers.

Spinners & Indian batsman I don't find KKR needs any one as Shreyas, Rinkoo, Rana & Venkatesh Iyer is too good
Who will him coach? Chakraborty and Suyash? There can be better coaches than him. I hope KKR invest in quality spinners. With Rinku Singh, Iyer, Nitish in middle order and Gurbaaz and Venky Iyer at top, it looks good side.

Gurbaaz
Venky Iyer
Iyer
Nitish
Rinku
Shardul
Mavi
Spinner
Spinner
One Indian fast bowler
One Away fast bowler

With these Releases they can go in Auctions with around 30cr and can find filling gaps like Good wicketkeeper Indian & Overseas & Good Death overs pacer Indian & Overseas

Spinners & Indian batsman I don't feel KKR needs any one as Shreyas, Rinkoo, Rana & Venkatesh Iyer is too good
Chakraborty and Suyash Sharma good? Just like they invested in Shami, I want them to invest in two rookie fast bowlers as they have Bharat Arun and Chandrakant Pandit as a coach. We need really good fast bowlers to complement Siraj and Bumrah in next WC. We need to replace Shami with equally good bowler. Four years good enough to replace him. I hope Dravid and company stays with team till CT25.

Last edited:
RR need a fast bowler, who can bowl in middle and death overs. and a indian allrounder for middle order But if Brook is released then RR will definitely go for him..

Just 1 day to go looks like no more trades between any of the Franchises.

So all Franchises ready for 26th November with their player Releases & Retentions.

Back
Top Bottom