Discussion IPL 17 (2024) | Winner - Kolkata Knight Riders

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh_1733
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,438
  • Views Views: Views 197,230

Which team will lift the IPL 2024 trophy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is also speculation about a trade between Knight Riders and Royal Challengers Bangalore involving Shardul Thakur and Harshal Patel. However, it is confirmed that no such trade will take place.

Like I've been saying... Half the sh#t on Twitter is fake

There is also speculation about a trade between Knight Riders and Royal Challengers Bangalore involving Shardul Thakur and Harshal Patel. However, it is confirmed that no such trade will take place.

Like I've been saying... Half the sh#t on Twitter is fake
What about other trades like Padikal, Shaw, Mayank, Sundar, Rabada ?

What about other trades like Padikal, Shaw, Mayank, Sundar
Padikkal heard once but not after that, not heard about Shaw as well so far. Others no clue.
Everyone is saying this on Twitter though I haven't heard anything. Haven't heard anything from MI or KXIP.
Bit busy with work so not following much. Mostly following RCB and RR closely..

The only confirmed thing I got to know is about Joe Root and KC Cariappa being placed on the trade window. If there's buyers for them they'll get traded, else released from RR...

Time for some News.

For RCB:
Will Jacks has reported fit, so they have added Mike Bracewell into the trading window.
They are also planning to add one of Topley/Parnell and Kedar Jadhav as well.
Can't confirm Akash Deep yet, even tho he attended DC trials... Don't know status of Harshal either..

Additionally it is to be noted that David Willey has also been added to the trading window. However in his case RCB is only looking for someone they can trade if they find someone of an equal calibre or better. If he does not find any takers, good chance RCB will retain him.

For LSG, I'm hearing Mark Wood can pull out of the IPL 2024, if and only if ECB insists him to do so.

For MI, Archer has been a major investment for the MI franchise in their overseas leagues, that is why they are reluctant to let him go from the parent franchise.. Although don't be surprised if this does end up happening tho...

Back
Top Bottom