Discussion IPL 16 (2023) | Winner | Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter iSK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 7,034
  • Views Views: Views 337,041

Which team will win IPL 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Then can you tell me why he considered greatest captain if his team let him down a captain job is built unity and squash results

I day in terms of 50 overs cricket
And results in terms of trophy

You just forgot
Dada also draw / win champions trophy which dhoni also won so what terms he is better than dada

Plus can you give stats of his batting contribution in icc champions trophy 2013
His contribution with bat 2 innigs 27 runs

Plus when champions trophy happen 2013 AUS was in rebuilding phase and in 2003 wc australia was champions team

5YKtMmG.jpg
Where I have said he contributed in the tournament. I said 2013 team is not of dada that's it.

It wasn't an issue until captain started recommending coach and board started sucking up to captain.
That's y bcci nowadays prefers indian coaches because the captains are very commanding and foreign coaches might go against their egos.

It wasn't an issue until captain started recommending coach and board started sucking up to captain.
Yes personally i also not like what dada did with kohli his case should be treated more Swiftly but still we not get any media press conference about whole issue so that we get clear limelight
I still not belive mr shah not have a say/ his partial sehemati behid kohli dada saga but dada was bali ka bakra in kohli case

Moment before desaster

"He just has that different look in his eye this year - you can see that he's probably hungrier than ever. Yes he's had some success for us, but I think with the level of talent and ability that he's got, I think we're going to see the real Prithvi Shaw this season."

I will invest in Abhimanyu Easwaran and Yash Dhull.

If Kohli shouldn't be considered legend in the future. Than how come this person gets to be one. He stormed off and threatening to leave a tour over losing captainship. 👇
Ganguly once again asked if Chappell was serious and Chappell replied that he should consider the long-term future of Indian cricket and think about his legacy rather than his immediate future. He added that it was a decision that he should take himself, and if and when he chose to step down, he should do so with good grace.

Ganguly then stormed off to the dressing-room, summoned Dravid and Chowdhary and informed them that he was packing his bags and leaving because Chappell didn't want him in the team. Chowdhary then asked Chappell to join in and it was decided that the captain leaving in the middle of a tour would be disastrous. Ganguly stayed on, but the matter didn't stay inside the dressing-room. What really happened between Chappell and Ganguly?

If Kohli shouldn't be considered legend in the future. Than how come this person gets to be one. He stormed off and threatening to leave a tour over losing captainship. 👇
Chapp just brain washed dravid
And indian team divided into 2 camps and yes dada decision of opted from series was last nail to his captainship career it was his best worst decision

All last i can say if dada not think about indian future and continue john he maybe stayed for captain 3 more years

Chapp just brain washed dravid
And indian team divided into 2 camps and yes dada decision of opted from series was last nail to his captainship career it was his best worst decision
I don't believe such theories. I always felt he was pushing younger guys. I have seen reports of Greg opting for players like Raina for World Cup. But board didn't listen to him leading to elimination of team at Group stage. Sachin left his captainship when he was underperforming without making a big fuss about this. Ganguly here not only put himself above the coach. He put himself over the country too.

Back
Top Bottom