Discussion IPL 16 (2023) | Winner | Chennai Super Kings

• Thread starter Thread starter iSK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 7,034
  • Views Views: Views 337,041

Which team will win IPL 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, than? You want legends from a relatively younger team. We don't have oldies who overstays their place in the team to be considered playing legends.
Thats the most absurd argument I have heard.
I thought Legends are defined based on stats, no?
Or you have a new definition of Legends.

Bro don't forget the fact he get golden team which dada built and his built golden team was flop show in 2015 and 2019 wc

Dada is Foundation of Indian cricket but current generation cricket lovers don't accept this.

dSmET8E.jpg

Thats the most absurd argument I have heard.
I thought Legends are defined based on stats, no?
Or you have a new definition of Legends.
Those playing are icons. Those who retired with high stats and achievements are considered legends. You really think players in their 30s should be considered legends?

Dada is Foundation of Indian cricket but current generation cricket lovers don't accept this.

dSmET8E.jpg
Than he went on self destruct mode and brought Chappell despite Chappell's own brother along with legends like Sunil Gavaskar opposing it. Couldn't hold his arrogance and ego leading to his downfall. Started same sweet show when he became BCCI president somehow Kohli didn't self destruct unlike our beloved dada.

Those playing are icons. Those who retired with high stats and achievements are considered legends. You really think players in their 30s should be considered legends?
Icon in which sense ? Only good stats on field cant make you a Icon. For that you need an overall reputation. Hardik Pandiya, won last year IPL, do you consider him Icon? His Remarks on woman cant make him icon in any sense. VIRAT kohli, his stat no way better than others but his behaviour on field specially with other player's can't make him Icon.

Back
Top Bottom