• Thread starter Thread starter iSK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 7,034
  • Views Views: Views 337,041

Which team will win IPL 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
His team failed. Not him. And I considered hin as legend not his team
Then can you tell me why he considered greatest captain if his team let him down a captain job is built unity and squash results
Champions trophy 2013 was there too in between, I guess that team was also built by dada too?
I day in terms of 50 overs cricket
And results in terms of trophy

You just forgot
Dada also draw / win champions trophy which dhoni also won so what terms he is better than dada

Plus can you give stats of his batting contribution in icc champions trophy 2013
His contribution with bat 2 innigs 27 runs

Plus when champions trophy happen 2013 AUS was in rebuilding phase and in 2003 wc australia was champions team

5YKtMmG.jpg

Icon in which sense ? Only good stats on field cant make you a Icon. For that you need an overall reputation. Hardik Pandiya, won last year IPL, do you consider him Icon? His Remarks on woman cant make him icon in any sense. VIRAT kohli, his stat no way better than others but his behaviour on field specially with other player's can't make him Icon.
Accept it or deny it. Likes of Kohli and Rohit Sharma are icons. Pandya and Jadega will be in coming years.

I never said dada is not great u said team was built by dada and I said 2013 was not
I said that as people not seeing anything apart from contribution of msd only but in reality yuvi against australia sehwag throughout that edition of wc sachin against Pakistan in 2011 wc
And in final gambhir but msd took Chance came early than yuvi and stole limelight by play an innings which became superior and if you want ex hust see now mca also innagurate seats of wankhede where msd six hitting wc ball landed as if he only help to win wc 2011 final

Also after msd cricket became superstar image centric in india

In 2000 era it was team centric game

I said that as people not seeing anything apart from contribution of msd only bit in reality yuvi against australia sehwag throughout that edition of wc sachin against Pakistan in 2011 wc
And in final gambhir but msd took Chance came early than yuvi and stole limelight by play an innings which became superior and if you want ex hust see now mca also innagurate seats of wankhede where msd six hitting wc ball landed as if he only help to win wc 2011 final

Also after msd cricket became superstar image centric in india

In 200 era it was team centric game
It was always image centric from late 90s onwards. That's why players threatened to leave series because of losing captainship. These are the players who holds their brands way highly of themselves than the game of cricket.

Then can you tell me why he considered greatest captain if his team let him down a captain job is built unity and squash results
I never ever considered him as a greatest captain inspite of having won multiple ICC trophy. untill and unless Your team play well in SENA ground especially in ODI and Test , You cant be considered as Greatest Captain.

It was always image centric from late 90s onwards. That's why players threatened to leave series because of losing captainship. These are the players who holds their brans way highly of themselves than the game of cricket.
Highly doubtable
never saw cricket fans wars nowdays like toxic ( social media days effect)

No war news came between fans
Dada vs Sachin vs dravid

But all changed after chappel came he started infict mind games into indian players mind

Also you can see the power of 3 fans msd kohli and vk
They can ask for playing rights even if they perform poorly but as comparatively less powered or no fan power player always backstabbed due to less backing

Ex yuvi gambhir dhawan

Last edited:
Highly doubtable
never saw cricket fans wars nowdays like toxic ( social media days effect)

No war news came between fans
Dada vs Sachin vs dravid

But all changed after chappel came he started infict mind games into indian players mind
Back than they were busy ganging up to fight with the coach as soon as he started disclipling the players their egos started hurting. Remember how you guys despised coach being friends with captain? This was completely opposite.

Back than they were busy ganging up to fight with the coach as soon as he started disclipling the players their egos started hurting. Remember how you guys despised coach being friends with captain? This was completely opposite.
Yes coach and captain always issue in india and the case of indian team failure/ fight

P.s not say only back then
Hope you not forget
What vk did with kumble
Ya kumble nor kohli day anything in media but we all know what happen

Yes coach and captain always issue in india and ot the case of indian team failure/ fight

P.s not say only back then
Hope you not forget
What vk did with kumble
Ya kumble nor kohli day anything in media but we all know what happen
It wasn't an issue until captain started recommending coach and board started sucking up to captain.

Back
Top Bottom