• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,403
  • Views Views: Views 227,491

Who will win the IPL 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Feel Jamieson has gone to Wrong team, he would have been better suited to Sunrisers Hyderabad since they dont have express Pace Bowler in line up mostly have medium pace & Spin bowling Allrounders, except Jason Holder.
Mitch Marsh is too much injury prone.
Don't they have Billy Stanlake?

Dead. Panoti Gambhir 🤬
SrmFQfi.png
All the best 😂😛

Shakib Al Hasan opts out of Sri Lanka Tests to play IPL.​

Shakib Al Hasan will skip the forthcoming two-Test series versus Sri Lanka in April in order to make himself available for the entirety of the IPL 2021 season. Bangladesh Cricket Board's cricket operation chairman Akram Khan confirmed the development to Cricbuzz on Thursday (February 18) adding that the board has granted him the leave.

Good news for KKR.

I Feel Jamieson has gone to Wrong team, he would have been better suited to Sunrisers Hyderabad since they dont have express Pace Bowler in line up mostly have medium pace & Spin bowling Allrounders, except Jason Holder.
Mitch Marsh is too much injury prone.
Exactly .. SRH is fully depends on indian bowlers except Rashid .. that's what I like from them 🤩🤩
Apart from the interview , I like NZ environment very nice to hear the sound pleasent time to there 😍😍

Shakib Al Hasan opts out of Sri Lanka Tests to play IPL.​

Shakib Al Hasan will skip the forthcoming two-Test series versus Sri Lanka in April in order to make himself available for the entirety of the IPL 2021 season. Bangladesh Cricket Board's cricket operation chairman Akram Khan confirmed the development to Cricbuzz on Thursday (February 18) adding that the board has granted him the leave.

Good news for KKR.
Just snake dancer thinks money comes before country same like Malinga .. no surprise if he can retire also from test cricket for IPL just Malinga done previously 🤬🤬

Slipper shot to Shakib 👇👇😍
Super we can't expect this from everyone 🤐 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom