• Views: Views 223,767

Who will win the IPL 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
6hcnmxK.jpg

No

Unbelievable that Shakib is playing IPL instead of Test Matches. What was feared when IPL started in 2008 is happening. A general pattern I have noticed is Australia, England, NZ, South Africa players putting country before leagues.

Unbelievable that Shakib is playing IPL instead of Test Matches. What was feared when IPL started in 2008 is happening. A general pattern I have noticed is Australia, England, NZ, South Africa players putting country before leagues.
I think it's because of the T20 World Cup scheduled later in the year. It's in India, so understandably, most boards are inclined towards letting the players play in these conditions in the same format!

With T20 world cup in mind, BCB has given noc to Shakib Al Hasan to make use of conditions & also BCB has given NOC to Mustafizur Rahman to participate in entire IPL I don't feel it's any wrong with T20 World Cup in mind & Bangladesh are already out of World Test Championship race.

With T20 world cup in mind, BCB has given noc to Shakib Al Hasan to make use of conditions & also BCB has given NOC to Mustafizur Rahman to participate in entire IPL I don't feel it's any wrong with T20 World Cup in mind & Bangladesh are already out of World Test Championship race.
Issue shouldn't be comes under small circle of Test championship it's between first preference to ur country or other country money league's 🤷‍♂️ Ex) Malinga retirement on Test cricket due to IPL participate

For RR playing XI should be -
1. Buttler
2. Vohra
3. Sanju
4. Stokes
5. Riyan
6. Shivam
7. Tewatia
8. Morris
9. Jofra
10. Gopal
11. Tyagi.
😍😍 Perfect XI.
One very good bonus for RR that they got More Dangerous T20 batsman than Steve Smith in the form of Liam Livingstone at his base price 75 lakhs after releasing Smith who costed them 12.5 Cr which perhaps he didn't deserved
Livingstone may not feature in starting playing 11 but good backup. Rajasthan are surely looking dangerous team as compared to previous season

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock