• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,403
  • Views Views: Views 227,491

Who will win the IPL 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you want MI to play with full uncapped players?😂.....They didn't buy many uncapped ones as mega auction is planned next year and they will buy some pure talents again...And afterall, Its MI's will to play with the talents they have unearthed....At least they saw spark in youngsters that's why we have Bumrah, Pandya, Sky, Ishan, Chahar and more...
It's a sin playing fully uncapped players 😂 .. IPL is started for uncapped players this is not national side to retain everytime same 11 .. yeah bumrah , Hardik , chahar , Ishan Mi produced but why not one more bumrah , one more Hardik that's what I'm asking 🙂
MI has given India Bumrah, Hardik Pandya more what talents you require.
You misunderstood my post what I told is the same told by you in last season like Mi playing same 11 and won the title everytime

The same I'm telling now I'm didn't told Mi not produced anything they gave many old gems to India team but why not find new gems ?? Why are you having indian team players in 11 instead of new uncapped players ?? That's my question

Last edited:
Any Idea about Marco Jansen which MI has purchased? Never heard about him before.

Any Idea about Marco Jansen which MI has purchased? Never heard about him before.
Proteas 20 year old left arm fast bowling kid .. he somewhat performed well in county matches so got selected to national side .. now in IPL

Last edited:
xw1EDMw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom