• Views Views: Views 227,491

Who will win the IPL 2021?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
xw1EDMw.jpg
Nah the real meaning is "Definitely Not" going to win 2021 IPL trophy 😂😛

It's a sin playing fully uncapped players 😂 .. IPL is started for uncapped players this is not national side to retain everytime same 11 .. yeah bumrah , Hardik , chahar , Ishan Mi produced but why not one more bumrah , one more Hardik that's what I'm asking 🙂

The same I'm telling now I'm didn't told Mi not produced anything they gave many old gems to India team but why not find new gems ?? Why are you having indian team players in 11 instead of new uncapped players ?? That's my question
So are you meaning that MI has to continue producing more talents every year?....Then Why aren't other teams able to create pure talents for India...?Don't think that MI must produce talents each and every year.

Finding new gems is not a process which can't be happened every year but MI has done it most of the time as well.

Why did CSK buy mostly experienced players during IPL 2018 auction?They might also had bought some youngsters and backed them instead of not seeing spark.

Next year also I'm sure that most of the other teams will go big to get players like SKY,Ishan,Chahar and many others during mega auction and none of the teams except MI will try to build another core by getting some youngsters(which they did in 2018).

I Feel Jamieson has gone to Wrong team, he would have been better suited to Sunrisers Hyderabad since they dont have express Pace Bowler in line up mostly have medium pace & Spin bowling Allrounders, except Jason Holder.
Mitch Marsh is too much injury prone.
SRH didn't have the purse to bid that high for him..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom